Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made in USA!!!

I am so excited!
    I just found a product made in USA
    I needed to replace the shoe laces on my new MBT shuguni shoes..made in Viet Nam

I found the correct length of brown shoe laces and was shocked/amazed/ delighted
    to see they were made in USA
    I guess there's hope for us yet!

Cactus Man

Re: Made in USA!!!

I wish more was made here.

Red
    Red

Comment

They were probably on the shelf many,many,many years.

Comment

I found a product That I have high hopes for.
        I've spoke with the inventor. Home Cheapo wants his product but they insist he has it produced in china to "get the cost down".
        If he did this he could very well be a millionaire, but he flat out refuses to cheapen his product and have jobs leave America.

I will be buying one soon and testing it out. If it's as good as I think it will be, I will make a thread about it.
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

The Red Corky flapper they are discussing in the other thread, is Made in the USA and sold at Home Depot. Of course it is $6, and there is a $2 one next to it made in china (and an intermediate priced one made in Mexico).

Comment

Working...
          X