X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verizon SCAM!

I have not seen a lot posted about this on the Internet so I thought I would warn other Verizon customers. It basically is a text I receive at least once a day telling me I need to go to http://verizonaccount.is-the-boss.con to verify mt account. I changed the .com to .con so the link is not active. When you go to the web site it looks like a Verizon page but it asks all sorts of questions like your SS# and CC# info.

While I know most here are smart enough to delete the text, we all know someone who might just reply. Please let others know about this SCAM to protect them.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Re: Verizon SCAM!

When I saw your title I thought this was going to be about their yellow pages scam, you know, the one where you spend a bunch of money on a yellow page ad and see almost no return
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Working...
    X