X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing Posts?

Is there a quick way to remove all of your posts with a few clicks in the settings or profile?

J.C.

Re: Removing Posts?

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
    Is there a quick way to remove all of your posts with a few clicks in the settings or profile?

J.C.
    Why would you want to remove all your posts?
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post

J.C.
      Who pissed You off Brother?
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
        Who pissed You off Brother?
        Must have been that damn Murphy, he's a real SOB
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by gene bickford View Post
          must have been that damn murphy, he's a real sob:d
          the worst!
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

As the admin I could delete all of your posts by why would you delete years of shared knowledge?

Comment

Everything's cool and noone has gotten me riled. I was just looking over a bunch of my old posts and how many not-so-smart things I had posted. Many.

Thought I might just swipe 'em all and try to start new with less talk and more learning.

J.C.

Comment

Ah well we all post dumb stuff now and then. Don't let it bug you. There would be alot of good stuff lost too.
                www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

I'd hate to see all of your old stuff removed. We all say a few things that we look back on as sort of dumb... and it can be just a bit humbling to look back, which is a good thing.

It's also fun to look back and see how much we may have learned too!

CWS

Comment

You are a valued member here with a ton of post that have helped others. Please reconsider deleting all of your posts. I will work with you any way I can to help delete what you really want deleted but don't be too hasty.

Mark
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

J.C., I've really enjoyed many of your posts and comments. Deleting your posts would be like getting a fresh start, which is something many of us have considered at some point. Funny thing about starting fresh or starting over, we are still who we are and inevitably we will make mistakes. Let the past stay, and if you are not pleased with it, just try and do better going forward.
                      Whatever you decide, I think from the response you are your most harsh critic. Take care, Frank.

Comment

Brother J.C.,Had a talk with Murphy. He Likes You Warts and all.

Don't Ya feel the love ?

Comment

I also have wanted to delete all my posts, due to just being too honest or dumb at times.

I read one of my older posts a while back and wondered what the H-ll was wrong with me.
                          Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

It's the post's that we add our personal thoughts and sarcasm into that allow us to get to know each other. You have a lot of good stuff out there please don't remove it all.

Comment

Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
                              It's the post's that we add our personal thoughts and sarcasm into that allow us to get to know each other. You have a lot of good stuff out there please don't remove it all.
                              Excellent observation! We open up and share who we are a little at a time with every post. We won't please everyone and we should not try, that's what makes us unique. If I feel I've screwed up, I'll apologize but just as the spoken word that can't be taken back, I think our posts should remain.

Comment

Working...
                              X