Tiger's Mistake Corrected Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tiger's Mistake Corrected Today

I can appreciate someone that masters an art that creates something of lasting beauty. But I can't understand why someone that plays an essentially inconsequential game should get all this attention. It's not like he gave his fortune to charity or something similarly remarkable. He just demonstrated that's he's as flawed as everyone else if not moreso.

I'm far more likely to need a ditch digger than I am to ever need a golfer. The ditch digger would have more value to me than the entire PGA tour, unless of course they brought picks and trenching shovels.

Comment

Most high level business decisions are made on the golf course.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy_M View Post
        I can appreciate someone that masters an art that creates something of lasting beauty. But I can't understand why someone that plays an essentially inconsequential game should get all this attention. It's not like he gave his fortune to charity or something similarly remarkable. He just demonstrated that's he's as flawed as everyone else if not moreso.

I'm far more likely to need a ditch digger than I am to ever need a golfer. The ditch digger would have more value to me than the entire PGA tour, unless of course they brought picks and trenching shovels.
        I agree, and think all pro athletes are just people, not role models and certainly of no practical use what so ever. I have more respect for folks who have mastered a trade and can build or fix something.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
          It's all B.S. Just a liar with a PR man.

J.C.
          Get it right JC,it's all B.S. just a racist liar with PR men.
          info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by tailgunner View Post
            Most high level business decisions are made on the golf course.
            A popular thought. But a myth. A lot of schmoozing goes on, yes.

Comment

For goodness sake! What happened to all of us.

After all he is just an entertainer, like clowns, musicians and hockey players. Who cares if he screws outside his wedlock, or whether he's sorry or not. His job is juggle little balls (no pun intended).
              In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.

Comment

Working...
              X