Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most beautifule smith in the world

She takes My breath away ! http:www.callane.com

Enjoy Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: The most beautifule smith in the world

doesn't she know what a plasma is

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

She can borrow mine anytime! Isn't Her work incredible?
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Re: The most beautiful smith in the world

Actually if You read on, some plasma some Oxy. Act. She is now doing a 56 ft. submarine. Her pace and production is AWESOME!
        Last edited by toolaholic; 02-20-2010, 08:23 AM.

Comment

How many tips would you go through with the plasma cutter on that project? I really love my plasma cutter but it ain't cheap to maintain. I still use the oxy for 80% of what I cut, especially if the quality of the cut is not so important.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
            How many tips would you go through with the plasma cutter on that project? I really love my plasma cutter but it ain't cheap to maintain. I still use the oxy for 80% of what I cut, especially if the quality of the cut is not so important.
            I have N.H. BEST ! HYPERTHERM! Power Max 60 . Most of My use is art.
            Well, not really after looking at Cali's work. Ienjoy doing profiles from 1/4 " steel.
            One of My 3 daughters loves it. She cuts out flowers. I use the fine tip Kit ,and keep My air dry.

Comment

Working...
            X