• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting my concrete pad ready....

Bloombox on 60 minutes tonight.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...in;cbsCarousel

J.C.

Re: I'm getting my concrete pad ready....

I'd like to watch that but hockey on on!!!

Comment

I have been keeping an eye on green energy initiatives as well. Rather than fight my way to earn a living against Hose-A and Hose-B electric whom are willing to work for damn literally peanuts, I would much prefer to use my license to be a part of a real honest to God solution. However, I fear on the electrical end, we will just be the "dumb-dumb" electrican that runs the conduit from point A to point B like most green energy companies.

Fortunately, here in Mass, in order to install a Photovoltaic system "solar panels", a Master electrician must be the one that installs the system, AND not only an electrical permit be required, but a building permit as well. Whereas, everywhere else, the electrican just runs the conduit and pulls wire, cheaper technicians do the install. For once, our state board did something right.

Comment

Great Guy, I believe in Him. Im puttin My Box, on top of Me Bunker ! You betcha.
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I will follow...

...When the box shrinks down to the size of a microwave oven and the pad can be made from one 60 Lb. bag of concrete!

Comment

Working...
          X