Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could You Live On 19k a year with a family of 4?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Could You Live On 19k a year with a family of 4?

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
    That line "If you don't have it, don't spend it!" should be tatooed on the forehead of many folks as a reminder. The message should also get through to our legislators who keep digging the hole deeper.
    Frank it all started in Aus in the early 1970`s when credit cards started to be given yes given out to the populous by US owned Visa Card, Master Card and American Express etc through our banks before them if you didn`t have the money then you went without it, and now its the pay later society
    and no I couldn`t live on 19K as I have much more expensive tastes and I don`t know how a family of four could.

Tony

Comment

Re: Could You Live On 19k a year with a family of 4?

Originally posted by AFM View Post
      Frank it all started in Aus in the early 1970`s when credit cards started to be given yes given out to the populous by US owned Visa Card, Master Card and American Express etc through our banks before them if you didn`t have the money then you went without it, and now its the pay later society
      and no I couldn`t live on 19K as I have much more expensive tastes and I don`t know how a family of four could.

Tony
      Tony, the general public is not all that bright, we depend on some oversight from our elected officals and watchdog groups to protect us from schemes and crooks. Credit card representatives setting up business at college campuses should have been outlawed as well. Given the current course of things in the USA, states in the red and unemployment insurance drying up, I'm certain we will soon find out how a family of four can survive on very little income. Expensive tastes and all the wasteful things folks enjoy will be replaced with food to survive and a shelter from the elements. Things have been that bad in the past and since it appears nothing is being done to change course, common sense tells me that part of history will repeat itself.

Comment

Working...
      X