chuckle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chuckle

after a night of wild sex the young coed decides she needs to go to confession.

she begins with, "forgive me father as i have sinned. last night i went to a bar, met a cute guy, took him home and we had sex seven times"

the priest leans back and contemplates what he just heard. after several minutes he tells the coed, "squeeze the juice of seven lemons into a glass and drink it all at once"

"this will absolve of my sins?" she asked

the priest replies, "of course not.but it will wipe that smile off your face"

steve
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Re: chuckle

Originally posted by stxrus View Post
    after a night of wild sex the young coed decides she needs to go to confession.

she begins with, "forgive me father as i have sinned. last night i went to a bar, met a cute guy, took him home and we had sex seven times"

the priest leans back and contemplates what he just heard. after several minutes he tells the coed, "squeeze the juice of seven lemons into a glass and drink it all at once"

"this will absolve of my sins?" she asked

the priest replies, "of course not.but it will wipe that smile off your face"

steve

You sure it was a Catholic girl?

Comment

I didn't know she was catholic!!

Comment

A husband in his back yard is trying to fly a kite. He throws the kite up in the air, the wind catches it, then it comes crashing down. He tries this a few more times no success.

His wife is watching from the kitchen window, muttering to herself how men need to be told how to do everything. She opens the window and yells, "You need a piece of tail."

The man confused says, "Make up your mind. Last night, you told me to go fly a kite.

steve
        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Working...
        X