Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free The Whales

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Free The Whales

    Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
    I wonder how many Whale steaks you can get out of Shamu? Where'w Vince when you need him?

    Didn't Shamu get sick and die years ago after the released it?

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Free The Whales

      I'd like to see them start up a show where the trainers swim with the Great Whites...

      I'd pay big money to watch that show...

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWsN63PRCW8
      411 Plumb Appliance Stimulus Package

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Free The Whales

        Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
        Didn't Shamu get sick and die years ago after the released it?
        They've named many killer whales "Shamu", and they own the rights to the name. When one shamu dies or is killed, they replace it with another.

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Free The Whales

          Originally posted by Redwood View Post
          I'd like to see them start up a show where the trainers swim with the Great Whites...

          I'd pay big money to watch that show...

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWsN63PRCW8
          I'd hate to be surf casting and have that come out of the water!

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Free The Whales

            I wonder if................?

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bJOIqVAD-s
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Free The Whales

              Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
              I wonder if................?

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bJOIqVAD-s
              Nah, they're mamals and would taste more like beef. I could go for one of those steaks right about now. Mmmm!!!

              Comment

              Working...
              X