Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pumper show photos 2010

Here you go

Attached Files
    Last edited by ToUtahNow; 02-28-2010, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Right side of booth

Attached Files
      Last edited by ToUtahNow; 02-28-2010, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RidgeDisplayGuy View Post
        Here you go
        You must not know this group very well

We could care less about the Ergonomic, Fung Shui harmoniously balanced tool pimping pavilion....

WE WANT THE TOOLS!!!!

Comment

Wow. Great pictures RidgidDisplayGuy.

A little tweaking and you could create ridgid screensavers or desktop backgrounds out of those images.

Either that or start a contest for the best desktop highlighting ridgid products.

Was the turnout good down there this year? Better than last year?
          Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 02-28-2010, 01:00 AM.
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Ridgid booth very busy!
            overall attendance not so much. on saturday everyone was packing up early.
            the batt both was very busy as well.
            the rest of them were hit and miss.
            the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

I am sorry I did not take any pictures. My camera was not working very well. But here is a note about the show this year.

I was very disappointed, even if my camera was working there was not much to take pictures of. Ridgid had a great booth and display just like every year they attend. They showed off the new pistol rod with a heavy duty drill, looks like they listened to us about how disappointed we where in with the K-39. The drill is still made in China though. The showed off the LT 1000 which is a laptop table interface that attachs to your SeeSnake and SeeSnake mini reel and hooks up to your laptop and comes with Ridgid HQ software which helps you record your videos in real time, edit them, take snap shots, and make real nice reports that you can e-mail, upload to Ridged Connect, upload to You Tube.

There was a few products that caught my eye but not picture worthy. For example there where 5 different booths that had different type of jetter additives for helping break down grease in drain lines. Also some bacteria and enzyme injection systems to help break down the grease in large grease traps.

All the other manufactures scaled back their booths this year. General wire brought a few of their standard equipment and their new camera monitor system. They failed to bring their duel drum machine. Well the machine was there but they did not bring the duel drum option.

Spartan had a large booth, but nothing new that caught my eye. Their big trailer jetter is well built a bit pricey but if you are looking for a sharp looking jetter that has performance they did do a good job on it.

Rothenberger scaled back there booth to a tiny little display and hardly any products on display. I was informed that they are discontinuing the Ro Pump Super. So order yours up now before they are out of stock.

RootX has informed me they are repackaging their product where the two parts are better separated and there is a built in funnel to help you apply the product. Sadly they did not have a sample of the new packaging there at the show.

Well thats my basic synapses of the show this year. I did grab some literature on a few things. If I see something of real interest I will post more about it later.
              Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
              A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
              Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
              Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Re: pumper show no photos of 2010

mark, is it too lat to change the thread post to

pumper show no photos of 2010

see if i share my photos next time

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Well on a positive note. I got to see my girlfriend. We went to her place in Lexington on Saturday. I took the square back water closet tank off her water closet and installed a triangle Eljer tank and rotated her water closet so you can now comfortably use the water closet with out sitting half way onto the radiator. Then we drove back home Saturday night, rolled back into Chicago around midnight.

I do hope the show was lacking due to the economy being as bad as it is. Normally the show has always impressed me in the past. I do hope it will impress me in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
                    Well on a positive note. I got to see my girlfriend. We went to her place in Lexington on Saturday. I took the square back water closet tank off her water closet and installed a triangle Eljer tank and rotated her water closet so you can now comfortably use the water closet with out sitting half way onto the radiator. Then we drove back home Saturday night, rolled back into Chicago around midnight.

I do hope the show was lacking due to the economy being as bad as it is. Normally the show has always impressed me in the past. I do hope it will impress me in the future.
                    If I went to the show being my first time. I would have thought it was so awesome.
                    Rod
                    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                    http://unclognh.com
                    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
                      If I went to the show being my first time. I would have thought it was so awesome.
                      Oh do not get me wrong it was still a decent show. There where less exhibitors there this year compared to 2008 and the ones that showed up cut back on their displays. I am not disappointed for going, I will go again. I just things pick up for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
                        Oh do not get me wrong it was still a decent show. There where less exhibitors there this year compared to 2008 and the ones that showed up cut back on their displays. I am not disappointed for going, I will go again. I just things pick up for everyone.
                        I was so bummed. I told my wife we could have been having chicken wings and beer and talked with you guys in person and got to see all the cool new stuff. Maybe next year. So sick of saying maybe next year
                        Rod
                        MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                        Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                        http://unclognh.com
                        http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
                          I was so bummed. I told my wife we could have been having chicken wings and beer and talked with you guys in person and got to see all the cool new stuff. Maybe next year. So sick of saying maybe next year
                          Let me know if you go next year. I will be happy to meet up with you and the family I got to meet Jared, and JrSaltz, but the way things went with my trip we never got to hang out and have wings or a drink together.

Comment

Guys, I'll start a new thread with some cool overviews of our new stuff (with pictures for Rick). As far as competitors.. I barely got out of our booth very busy with lots of folks to talk to.

We even had a pool guy carry in some 1 1/2 with some pool 90s to see whos camera would go through em. Guess who won

Got to hand out with Highland S&D, JrSaltz, Jared and his daughter and Jakes partner Chris . SewerRatz stopped by on Thursday and Friday and we got to talk a bit as well.

It did seem like the show was scaled back a bit. But attendance was actually up a bit.

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                              Guys, I'll start a new thread with some cool overviews of our new stuff (with pictures for Rick). As far as competitors.. I barely got out of our booth very busy with lots of folks to talk to.

We even had a pool guy carry in some 1 1/2 with some pool 90s to see whos camera would go through em. Guess who won

Got to hand out with Highland S&D, JrSaltz, Jared and his daughter and Jakes partner Chris . SewerRatz stopped by on Thursday and Friday and we got to talk a bit as well.

It did seem like the show was scaled back a bit. But attendance was actually up a bit.

Josh
                              I am sorry I couldn't hang on out on Saturday. Going to Lexington and fixing the water closet for the girlfriend took longer than I planned. But all went well I am glad I got to see you all at the show though. Great job on the booth Ridgid, glad you guys where busy.

Comment

Ron, any improvements or recommendations on 3/4" drum cable?

Thanks.

J.C.

Comment

Working...
                                X