X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you.....

it was great meeting with some of the guys on the forum. even team "partner" was there.
    i'd like to thank Josh for lunch on saturday. even though it was brief. it was a highlight for me.
    Meet with Marv and Shane. talk about why i buy from them..... so nice and friendly, i felt like family......

i'd also like to thank my daughter for going to the show with me. she was a trooper for the whole thing!
    the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Re: thank you.....

Thanks for everyone showing up. I always love meeting the forum members. My hair was on fire this year presenting the LT1000 and microReel. It was nice to sneak away even if it was only 30 minutes.

Josh

Comment

Marv and Shane are great guys. Jerad was a pleasure meeting you and your daughter, again sorry that I couldn't have made it to the Saturday lunch thing. Way to much going on for me that weekend.

Josh any projected date on when Ridgid is going to release the LT 1000?
      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Of course we have a projected date Unfortunately we have to keep it broad to the public until we narrow down and are sure everything is ready to launch. Thats why the official response is Summer 2010

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
        Marv and Shane are great guys. Jerad was a pleasure meeting you and your daughter, again sorry that I couldn't have made it to the Saturday lunch thing. Way to much going on for me that weekend.

Josh any projected date on when Ridgid is going to release the LT 1000?

Comment

Ron,
          that guy looked disturbed that bought the $900 metal detector. i wonder if he went back latter and said i'm going to wally world they have one for 20 bucks!
          the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerad View Post
            Ron,
            that guy looked disturbed that bought the $900 metal detector. i wonder if he went back latter and said i'm going to wally world they have one for 20 bucks!
            I think I scared him since I was man handling his metal detector. The unit he bought is very nice and handy to have, but I just can not justify dropping $1700 bucks on it.
            Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
            A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
            Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
            Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Working...
            X