Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tool Registration

Hello folks,

I'm sure that most of you have had the pleasure of registering your RIDGID tools. I've got an issue with mine. I recently purchased mitre saw and after my project was done, decided to swiftly take all the garbage, including the box, to the landfill.

I am now in the process of filling out the registration form and notice that you must include a UPC code and a copy of the receipt with the registration papers. I do have the receipt, but no UPC code. Does anyone know if this is going to be an issue?

Thank you,

Tony

Re: Tool Registration

The upc # is usually on the receipt and ive lost a few upc's and they said the receipt would work and it did.

Comment

Re: Tool Registration

Originally posted by smikes View Post
      I am now in the process of filling out the registration form and notice that you must include a UPC code and a copy of the receipt with the registration papers. I do have the receipt, but no UPC code. Does anyone know if this is going to be an issue

IMO register the Ridgid powertool on-line, then contact the LSA processing group (Ridgid customer service) at 1-866-539-1710, to inquire about LSA procedure without a UPC. They can check their files for your submission and provide guidance

Comment

Working...
      X