X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with dashboard!

Tried registering my new tools on several occasions now and also tried to submit some correspondence but I keep getting and error " this email has already been chosen" and it prevents me from doing anything else. It is the same email I have used to register all my other tools. Why is this happening and what can be done to fix it? Thanks in advance.

Bill

Re: Need help with dashboard!

Log into your Ridgid Dashboard and click on the "edit the account settings" tab to make adjustments to e-mail address' update account etc.

LSA processing group (Ridgid customer service) at 1-866-539-1710

Comment

Tried updating my account and when I reenter the email it says "email has already been taken". I cant even contact the customer service reps using the email system because of this.

Comment

Can you successfully Sign-In to your dashboard? Make sure you are not creating a new account if you already have one.

Try to Sign-In HERE

If you are signed in and wish to modify your account, you don't have to modify the e-mail address, unless you want to use a different e-mail account.

Comment

Yes I can sign in and view all my info and all the tools I have registered. When I try to register new tools I get the email error.

Comment

I just tried signing in with that link I provided, Does the screen look like this for you when you attempted?

CLICK HERE to open this web page...

I registered a new tool,

The next page will request the MODEL number,

then a SERIAL number,
            and PURCHASE date, followed by a brief questionaire.

I wasn't asked to re-enter my email address

Comment

Yes it is all the same. I am not asked to enter my email address either. When I go to submit the registration it gets red flagged about the email address which is the email address that is listed on my profile. And when that happens u can not proceed.

Comment

I don't even know how to find dashboard

Comment

My dashboard is in my pickup.....
                  www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

I think there is a problem with the server. I just tried registering a new circular saw and cant get to the correct page without errors. I sent an e-mail to Ridgid.

Comment

Working...
                    X