X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joey made me "doo" it

for those of us that have followed the saga of my christmas gift to joey over 2 years ago, the day has come

this morning before leaving for work, joey asked to have her toto bidet seat installed

so be prepared for the real review in the coming weeks

as always, i have the photos to prove it

rick.

my gift wrapping as it stayed for 2 years of wanting nothing to "doo" with it.

lots of directions and owner manuals.

out with the old

in with the new

more things to remember

need a phd to use this thing

like i said, it could be weeks before i really give you a review. hope i don't hurt myself in the process.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 03-05-2010, 12:14 AM.
    phoebe it is

Re: joey made me "doo" it

I'm cheap. Can I have the old toilet seat?

J.C.

Comment

jc, send joey your address and i'll put the stamp on it

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        jc, send joey your address and i'll put the stamp on it

rick.
        Thanks. But I'm gonna' leave Mrs. J. alone so she can dedicate all of her energy to carrying your demon spawn.

J.C.

Comment

Why isn't there a way to nominate post four and ignore the other posts? Great post JC

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

This is a very happy post!!!!! Congratulations to you both for the baby on the way and for installing the toilet seat bidet.

Comment

Wow... now we finally get to see what JohnCrapper was talking about. Gotta get a review after the first week or so.

I bet its weird to start out with. It may get better reviews from Joey the later you wait in her pregnancy.

josh

Comment

Demon spawn

I've got a $20 on the table that says this child comes out with a K-60 shaped birthmark!
                INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Rick,

I am glad to see that you finally decided that you wanted to wash your butt as good as your hands ,

I have been using a BIDET seat for over a year now (Dunbar sent me one , he could smell me from Kentucky ) and I love it,

Nothing like having your brown eye all sparkling clean and feeling fresh,

The best part is the next day after eating spicy wings, That water from the bidet , ah......takes all that itching and burning go right away!

You and your wife are going to LOVE using a bidet., They are just fantastic if you ask me!!

ALSO - Congrats on having a baby, I had no idea !!

Thanks for sharing the pictures and there is NO reason to post "action shots" on this thread, Then again, your camera man might freak out of you ask him to get you in action on that bidet

Comment

Originally posted by PlumbingSkool View Post
                    he could smell me from Kentucky Nothing like having your brown eye all sparkling clean and feeling fresh,

The best part is the next day after eating spicy wings, That water from the bidet , ah......takes all that itching and burning away
                    Too.

Much.

Infor.

Mation.

Yeesh.

I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Laughing so hard at this thread I had to pull over. LOL who added the Tag?

Comment

It might be my imagination..........but viewing this thread makes my monitor smell..........
                        I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
                          It might be my imagination..........but viewing this thread makes my monitor smell..........

I heard that Apple I pad will have scratch and sniff LOL - J/K

Comment

I was talking to Joey and she said it was you that really wanted the seat, why are you trying to push this on her?

Comment

I'll own one of these more elaborate models when I can afford it, with the keyboard.

Right now I use the basic one that does the job great, but I have to move around on the seat to cover the areas needed to get clean.

This took a heavy toll on my toilet and the toilet actually broke loose from the flange and fell over, with me on it, laying on the ground with water still spraying.

It was a tough day and no; there will be no pictures or video, no reenactment drawings to describe how embarrassing it was that day.
                              Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Working...
                              X