X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy Work, Great Pay

Don't believe it for a minute! I'm trying to get my Newspaper to stop running fradulent ads that promise government jobs, big money stuffing envelopes and other blatant scams. Folks who are in financial trouble often fall prey to these scams and not enough is being done to get the word out.

If it sounds too good to be true, it is!

Re: Easy Work, Great Pay

oH MAN !!!

I just ordered my SMC money making kit !!!! CRAP!

Tom told me it was gunna be Happy days

Attached Files
    Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
    New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

Originally posted by PlumbingSkool View Post
      oH MAN !!!

I just ordered my SMC money making kit !!!! CRAP!

Tom told me it was gunna be Happy days

Damn! Looks like Good Ol Tom is getting low on cash!
      When was the last time he worked?
      You'd think Lil Richie would help him out...
      411 Plumb Appliance Stimulus Package

Comment

How about all those ads on the radio for getting out of ridiculously large amounts of debt in ridiculously small amounts of time with the money you already earn. Those seem to be about the lowest of the low to me.

Comment

Guy I know from the gym spent three thousand on "Jeff Paul's shortcut to internet millions", I tried to warn him but it was too late.

Comment

From the thread title, I thought "Go-Go" dancing was being mentioned! It's advertised to earn $2,000 a week.

Boy was I wrong!

Why can't you people have your minds in the gutter like I do?

Comment

i did the SMC thing in the 80's. he was still the guy i saw on late night tv. hope you have lots of friends to sell too.
              there the only ones that will feel sorry for you, get your hopes up, buy from you once and then you have nothing to show for it. been there done that.
              the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

I wrote to the editor of my local Newspaper about the fradulent "business opportunities" , yesterday and he responded. He wrote, "Frank, we get these ads from a national distributor. How do you suppose we could determine which are scams?" I said a ten second Internet search would reveal compaints and charges of fraud. No one is making thousands stuffing envelopes, the high paying government jobs ads do not lead to employment, they only bilk folks out of their money. I said you have an opportunity to do something great and help your readers, or not.

I'd like to see more folks with life experience and wisdom help those who are wandering aimlessly, making serious mistakes. Too many people putting their heads down saying it's not my problem. Guess what, it is your problem. We are all in this together. I've gotten some good advice along the road, didn't always take it but at least it was offered. Consider making the effort.

Comment

Working...
                X