Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can You Answer Three fast Food Questions For Me? >;-)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can You Answer Three fast Food Questions For Me? >;-)

Howdy Ho

I have three questions if you have a few seconds

1) How often do you eat fast food?

• Everyday
    • Once a week
    • Once a month
    • never
    2) What is your favorite fast food restaurant from the following choices?

• McDonald's
    • Burger king
    • Arby's
    • Wendy's
    • Sonic
    • Taco bell
    • Roy Rogers
    • Domino's Pizza
    • Pappa John's
    • White Castle

3) What do you crave most?

• Big Mac
    • Whopper
    • Supreme Taco
    • Slice Of Pepperoni Pizza minus the heartburn
    • Roast Beef Sandwich
    • Chicken Nuggets
    • Suitcase of Sliders (White castle burgers)
    If you could let me know the answer to the above that would be super awesome and I thank you in advance,
    Last edited by PlumbingSkool; 03-06-2010, 04:23 PM.

Re: Can You Answer Three fast Food Questions For Me? >;-)

Not very often, maybe once a month at the absolute most...
    Sometimes ya just get a grease craving...

Definitely McDees but will occasionally hit Wendy's or, as a third choice BK.

I usually get my grease allotment from a couple of McDoubles its on the dollar menu and skip the fries...

If I'm going to Wendy's a double cheese does it and at BK a whopper with bacon and cheese.
    411 Plumb Appliance Stimulus Package

Comment

Once a week. Usually a Deli or Wendy's. I always get a spicy chicken sandwich. Out of the list, pepperoni pizza; but not from the places you listed.

Comment

I might get something fast once a month, but I cook so good I'd rather eat my own food. When I make a shake, I use real milk, icecream and malted milk powder. My hamburgers are fresh 80/20 beef. Best part is that my just washed hands are the only ones touching my food!

Comment

I stopped cold turkey four years ago this last Christmas. When we are on a trip and needto make a stop for something quick, I'll go to Wendy's for a salad.

I crave Wendy's French fries.

I don't consider pizza fast food.
          Steve
          www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

only fast food i eat is when i'm on a trip try to hit toco hell or wendys for the kids. once or twice a month when i'm really busy and 30+ miles from home. i may hit taco hell, for a double beefy cheese burro .94 cents with tax. ONE will fill me up. i even told the ups man about it. now it is his spot as well.
            tired of all the mcnasty burgers etc. so blan. oh i don't consider pizza fast food either.
            the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

I've picked up some bad habits with this running back and forth between Binghamton and the Corning, NY areas. So my visits are probably about four times a month, usually starting with a couple of Sausage/Egg McMuffins on the way in the early morning and then late that same afternoon, it's a couple of double-cheeseburgers and a value-fry at Burger King.

Twice a month for this routine, as that day is so busy it's tough to bother with a sit-down meal.

"Crave"... hey, I don't really "crave" any kind of fast food item. Few things I prefer over others, but nothing I'm really dying to have.

CWS

Comment

Lets see 5 days a week for lunch for the past 27 years, I can't say which one I like the best as I stop at the one closest to where were working at the time. I usually just order a few items off the value menu as to get the hunger away till dinner but I would have to say the Wendys double is my favorite burger. Thank god for modern medicine and the use of cholesterol medicine
                ________
                JAGUAR XK6 ENGINE HISTORY
                Last edited by TOPDAWG; 02-24-2011, 04:44 PM.
                Mike

Comment

once a week

MacDonalds

Bacon Ranch salad

We have regional outfit called Braums. I love their #2 1/3lb. bacon cheeseburgers and fries like they used to be made when I was a kid. Not the MacDonalds variety that turn to hard plastic if not eaten within 5 minutes.

Comment

My weekness is chinese buffet
                    MCdee's maybe once or twice a year.
                    Favorite fast food place? Papa Gino's None near me
                    Must haves? Iced coffee every day or people get the angry eyes.
                    Rod
                    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                    http://unclognh.com
                    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

almost never

last time was a Wendy's about 9 years ago

i prefer the chicken roti from Ziggy's Island Market. 3 different curry types and it will make your scalp sweat for about 1/2 hour

steve
                      In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

I don't do fast food! That said, we do have Papa Johns once a month. Only thing I crave is Steak and Shake chili.
                        info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Probably once a month on average...

In 'n Out, double-double, animal style.

Comment

Thanks for all the answers fella's

BUT Pappa John's and Dominio's isn't considered fast food?

Keep the answers coming

Comment

Pizza has never been fast food to me.

I'm a Chinese food junkie too!

It's funny, I'll go a few months without hitting a fast food chain. Then, when I do because I'm in a hurry, I'll crave it and go several more times within a week or so.

Usually it's the Mcdonalds Filet-O-Fish meal, reg. cheeseburger and 2 apple pies.

I totally crave a Wendy's Frosty right now. I sometimes dip my fries in it

Comment

Working...
                              X