X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cirque du soleil

Well We went to OVO in S.F., then another invite for San Jose yesterday. I can't say enough about these wonderful folks. We became friends with some of these folks Years ago. Many of them are Canadians. My Son Plays Hockey in a league. One of The Canadians was going to join in, but broke His ribs snowboarding. Well next time. There headed to N.Y. next. If You can go, You won't be disappointed. My 14 Month old Granddaughter sat through the Whole show. She even clapped !
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Cirque du soleil

been a few years since i saw them. they perform every couple years in santa monica at the beach/ pier.

always been amazed at their act.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

What's OVO?

Comment

OVO= EGG There's a big one. costumes are incredible , players are all giant insects.

Take a little one to the Circus.
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Thanks.

One of my old neighbor's girls was a very talented ballerina who was courted by several major dance troops throughout high school. She ended up going straight from high school to Cirque de Soleil, but I have no idea if she's still with them or what show she'd be doing.

Comment

Working...
          X