American Idol - 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Idol - 2010

Do any of you watch American Idol? Sometimes I watch it and I think they are now down to the top 12 contestants. There is a guy Michael Lynch that can really sing up a storm. I hope he continues to do well. I do like that they now have Ellen DeGeneres and Kara DioGuardi as new judges in place of goofy Paula. Randy and Simon are still on the show.

I only watch it now and then so I have some catching up to do. To my old ears, most of the contestants really can't sing that well.

Re: American Idol - 2010

Am I really the only forum regular that takes any interest in American Idol? I don't care much for the show or who wins, but I sometimes watch it.

Comment

I watch it. One of the contestants, Crystal Bowersox, reminds me of Janis Joplin. She went to school with my niece so I am rooting for her.

Simon seems like he is bored being there. Guess he can't wait for his contract to be over.

Comment

I watch till they hit Hollywood then I turn it off, Then I start watching again when the final 4 are left.
        ________
        YAMAHA SPECS
        Last edited by TOPDAWG; 02-24-2011, 04:45 PM.
        Mike

Comment

I don't much care for it. Kind of promotes a certain demographic and style to me.

Tom Petty, AC/DC, Jay Z, etc. etc. etc. would NEVER make it on American Idol. Guess I don't favor their demographic choice much.

But I have been getting into the Fox Series Human Target. Like a new James Bond story every time.

J.C.

Comment

Working...
          X