• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Better Soon Joey!

We Hope You Get Better Soon
    We Miss You

Mark, Brenda & Family

For those who do not know, Joey as spent the last couple of months in either the ER, the Hospital or the Clinic getting IV fluids to keep her hydrated due to morning sickness from her pregnancy. Joey was an active member of this site and she has been missed. I'm sure she will be fine but I felt she needed a special shout out to let her know she is loved and missed.

Mark
    Last edited by ToUtahNow; 03-12-2010, 11:06 PM.
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Re: Get Better Soon Joey!

Git bedder sooon.

J.C.

Comment

Joey!!!
      Melissa And I are Prayin' for you's.

Now...What do I get to shoot?

Comment

Stephanie and myself Hope you get Well Soon, we miss you as well.

Attached Files
        Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
        A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
        Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
        Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Rick,

I wish Joey and the baby all the best, and hope that she gets well soon.

I know how it feels to have something like this going on with your wife and baby, and know that its gotta be eating away at you too; since there isn't anything you can do to fix it. Hang in there, you guys will be OK.

Charles

Comment

Joey, you have a lot of folks sending you good wishes and prayers. Count me among them! Listen to the doctors and stay strong, Frank

Comment

Get well soon.

Comment

positive thoughts and warm Caribbean mojo headed your way

steve
                In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

get feeling better fast,
                  Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                  attributed to Samuel Johnson
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Hope you feel better soon Joey. Maybe it will get all better after the first trimesters (fingers crossed)

Comment

Hope you adjust and start feeling better soon.

Just think, 18yrs or so from now when your little Rick/Ricket is about to graduate, you'll be wishing you could do it again.
                      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

i'm soon discovering that we as a group of forum members can solve any problem presented to us with very minimal information

yet a world renowned medical center can't even get an anti acid pill out of the pharmacy without going through hours of waiting and nurses excuses

fortunately having a phone a friend aka b.i.l. who can suggest what to do and allow me talk shop with the drs. or at least be able to pronounce the medicines that sound greek to me

he's like the entire forum rolled up in 1

now it's wait til the dr shows up to impress him

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Anti-acid pill?

1 tbs of vinegar diluted in a glass of water. Drink up daily.
                          Better then any pill on the market.
                          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Best Wishes+Congratulations!!

Nothing like a ladies touch .....on a Ridgid tool forum

Rick---no sectional/drum can clear the bottleneck in getting medication orders processed faster sometimes. Lot of procedures,processes, checks and double/triple checks sometimes. All patients need good family support to ensure quality care

Comment

well maybe the vacuum tube needs to blown out

their meds get sent from the pharmecy via a vac tube system.

rick.
                              phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                              X