Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Zombie Proofing

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
    When the time comes I plan on being one of the guys the rest of you are defending yourselves against
    I was hoping you would stand shoulder to shoulder with me and kill all the zombies! Then we could help establish a new government, of course our taxes would be sky high since we would have to make up for all the living dead no longer filing returns.

Comment

I have ammo stacked to the rafters , 1 ham sandwich, 12 cases of warm beer.
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

You guys need to stop listening to Hannity and his good ol' partner in crime Ollie North.

It's been documented for a while now, but strangely enough the MSM, and especially that bastion of credible journalism FOX News failed to expose the fraud that is known as the Freedom Alliance.

I know that tax returns are the kind of proof a liberals would use, but one of the rabid righties has done their homework and come to the same conclusion that us liberals came to some time ago. Hannity and North are crooks. Not figuratively. Literally. And of the highest order. Trading in on patriots good intentions.

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/6938/...s-for-vannity/

First it was Bill-O's sexual harassment lawsuit, of which the details are shocking. And Hannity is finally getting his exposure. Just a matter of time before Beck comes completely unglued.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiffPeters View Post
          You guys need to stop listening to Hannity and his good ol' partner in crime Ollie North.

It's been documented for a while now, but strangely enough the MSM, and especially that bastion of credible journalism FOX News failed to expose the fraud that is known as the Freedom Alliance.

I know that tax returns are the kind of proof a liberals would use, but one of the rabid righties has done their homework and come to the same conclusion that us liberals came to some time ago. Hannity and North are crooks. Not figuratively. Literally. And of the highest order. Trading in on patriots good intentions.

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/6938/...s-for-vannity/

First it was Bill-O's sexual harassment lawsuit, of which the details are shocking. And Hannity is finally getting his exposure. Just a matter of time before Beck comes completely unglued.
          Sorry Spiff, but I just don't know how you made the jump from surviving post apocolyptic zombies to fox news and their folks and ollie north?
          Please stick with the zombies or just start andother thread. I need a break from the more horrid reality both conservatives and liberals have created with their self righteous agendas. Thanks.

Comment

Thread Hi-Jacker
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
              Sorry Spiff, but I just don't know how you made the jump from surviving post apocolyptic zombies to fox news and their folks and ollie north?
              Please stick with the zombies or just start andother thread. I need a break from the more horrid reality both conservatives and liberals have created with their self righteous agendas. Thanks.
              FOX News is a sure sign of the coming apocalypse.

Comment

Steve
                www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

I watched 28 Days Later last evening. Pretty good. But 28 Weeks Later was by far better.

And then there is the Norwegian Nazi/zombie movie Dead Snow.

I'm pretty much up on zombie defense. The modern zombie is wicked quick and terribly violent. It can get messy. And whatever you do, don't let them them bite you.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiffPeters View Post
                    FOX News is a sure sign of the coming apocalypse.
                    Spiff, after that stretch you must be sore!

Comment

Who would You rather have a Beer with Hannity , Col. North , a very decorated Marine vet.

Or Harry and Nancy" We have to pass this Bill, so We know what's in it !!!!!!!! "

GOOD, WE WOULDN'T DRINK WITH YOU ,ANYWAY
                      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                        Who would You rather have a Beer with Hannity , Col. North , a very decorated Marine vet.

Or Harry and Nancy" We have to pass this Bill, so We know what's in it !!!!!!!! "

GOOD, WE WOULDN'T DRINK WITH YOU ,ANYWAY
                        Col. North, without a doubt, same goes for Bill O'Reilly. I don't like Hannity. When former President Bush was in office, Hannity was all about defining a good patriot as not insulting the President and not speaking out in opposition over decisions by the administration. Now he is calling President Obama "the chosen one" and doing the same things he said were wrong.

I don't drink with liars, and I was promised "Change"!!! We are still at war(now two wars), and the dirty washington politics as worse than ever with threats, insults and special deals.

Oh, much as I watch Glen Beck and find some of what he says interesting
                        If I was sitting near him in a bar I would be sharing my drink with his head! I don't blindly defend Unions, but I also can't stand his ignorant, insulting attacks against them.

Don't care much for the conservatives and at this point even less for the liberals. Don't have many drinking buddies.

Comment

Col. North, without a doubt, same goes for Bill O'Reilly. I don't like Hannity. When former President Bush was in office, Hannity was all about defining a good patriot as not insulting the President and not speaking out in opposition over decisions by the administration. Now he is calling President Obama "the chosen one" and doing the same things he said were wrong.

I don't drink with liars, and I was promised "Change"!!! We are still at war(now two wars), and the dirty washington politics as worse than ever with threats, insults and special deals.

Oh, much as I watch Glen Beck and find some of what he says interesting
                          If I was sitting near him in a bar I would be sharing my drink with his head! I don't blindly defend Unions, but I also can't stand his ignorant, insulting attacks against them.

Don't care much for the conservatives and at this point even less for the liberals. Don't have many drinking buddies.
                          If you don't drink with liars then you wouldn't be drinking with good ol' Ollie North. And O'Reilly is a sexual pervert. Not to mention a coward.

I don't mind liberals or conservatives. Granola loving hippies and laissez-faire, free market, value totting righties are to near the fringe to be of any use to me.
                          Last edited by SpiffPeters; 03-19-2010, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Does Absorbine Jr. burn your balls?

J.C.

Comment

"lifts leg, urinates on thread"

Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                                Does Absorbine Jr. burn your balls?

J.C.
                                YES, but that's another thread, "Things you don't put on your groinals"

Comment

Working...
                                X