Zombie Proofing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Zombie Proofing

Just thought it might burn "Zombie Balls" too....

J.C.

Comment

I can nominate myself but this is "Thread of the Year" material right here.
      IT's got ia all, zombies, Q-tips, absorbine junior, twinkies, ammo! Could use a few pictures of sexy ladies, not sure how they would fit the theme?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
        Col. North, without a doubt, same goes for Bill O'Reilly. I don't like Hannity. When former President Bush was in office, Hannity was all about defining a good patriot as not insulting the President and not speaking out in opposition over decisions by the administration. Now he is calling President Obama "the chosen one" and doing the same things he said were wrong.

I don't drink with liars, and I was promised "Change"!!! We are still at war(now two wars), and the dirty washington politics as worse than ever with threats, insults and special deals.

Oh, much as I watch Glen Beck and find some of what he says interesting
        If I was sitting near him in a bar I would be sharing my drink with his head! I don't blindly defend Unions, but I also can't stand his ignorant, insulting attacks against them.

Don't care much for the conservatives and at this point even less for the liberals. Don't have many drinking buddies.
        Truth be known, 26 Years since My last drink
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
          Truth be known, 26 Years since My last drink
          You haven't missed much, saved plenty of money, saved your liver, maybe your marriage, and right here has got to be the closest thing to silly, drunk bar conversation without the booze as an excuse.

When we say something out of place here, we can't blame the drink, I blame lack of sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
            I can nominate myself but this is "Thread of the Year" material right here.
            IT's got ia all, zombies, Q-tips, absorbine junior, twinkies, ammo! Could use a few pictures of sexy ladies, not sure how they would fit the theme?
            Don't Zombies often attack sexy ladies?

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
              Point made!

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
                Yes I do,but I married Her 25 years ago
                I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
                X