Zombie Proofing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie Proofing

Figure we are close to the complete meltdown of our civilization, could happen any time now. I've decided to zombie proof the house and prepare for the roving hoards of living dead. I have an escape route planned if they breach the house, just not sure if I should take the wife and kids?

So what's on your check list for the apocalypse? Rubber raft,twinkies, cooler full of beer and some sunblock?

Re: Zombie Proofing

Do you really want to waste space on sunblock?
    info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Ammo and Q-tips, not the cheap ones either, actual Q-tips.
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

What you need, Frank, is an ample supply of cake and pie to fortify yourself as you await the zombie onslaught.

You can then be prepared to defend what's left of a crumbling civilization while searching the horizon for mankind's last hope.

Through the magic of a neighbor's time machine, I have seen the hero of the Zombie Apocalypse.

Granted, he's older, crustier, with the world-weary look of a man possessed with ridding the world of the shambling bulks - one ambling monster at a time (I could have sworn that one shuffling by gnawing on the severed foot looked like Pat Buchanan, but it might have been my imagination).

The attached thumbnail picture of our hero almost reeks of desperation.....yet look closer.

Closer still......and you will see a hero that you will need to follow off into the sunset of a dying world.

He is the one that will make the Road Warrior look like a toddler on a Big Wheel.......

..make The Terminator look like an elderly man in a wheelchair waving his useless cane..........

.......make the Man With No Name look like, well, the Man With No Name.......

A man that is ready to tackle any and all beasts, be they small, medium, or large.

Look at his quiet determination, as he shows off one of his recent kills................

This is the man who will take you out of the basement and, with your help(and cake and pie) defeat the oncoming zombie horde........

Finally, NOT JUST THE PLUMBING WORLD WILL HAVE A HERO!!!
        Attached Files
        I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

I envision a 100 Gary Busey's in my front yard coming to get me.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
            I've decided to zombie proof the house and prepare for the roving hoards of living dead.
            Yup, I worry about the Democrats, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy_M View Post
              Yup, I worry about the Democrats, too.
              Don't get "Danny Downer" started....

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by papadan View Post
                Do you really want to waste space on sunblock?
                Don't know if I want to risk sun damaged skin?

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                  Ammo and Q-tips, not the cheap ones either, actual Q-tips.
                  Real Q-tip? Now you're just talking craziness.

Comment

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
                    What you need, Frank, is an ample supply of cake and pie to fortify yourself as you await the zombie onslaught.

You can then be prepared to defend what's left of a crumbling civilization while searching the horizon for mankind's last hope.

Through the magic of a neighbor's time machine, I have seen the hero of the Zombie Apocalypse.

Granted, he's older, crustier, with the world-weary look of a man possessed with ridding the world of the shambling bulks - one ambling monster at a time (I could have sworn that one shuffling by gnawing on the severed foot looked like Pat Buchanan, but it might have been my imagination).

The attached thumbnail picture of our hero almost reeks of desperation.....yet look closer.

Closer still......and you will see a hero that you will need to follow off into the sunset of a dying world.

He is the one that will make the Road Warrior look like a toddler on a Big Wheel.......

..make The Terminator look like an elderly man in a wheelchair waving his useless cane..........

.......make the Man With No Name look like, well, the Man With No Name.......

A man that is ready to tackle any and all beasts, be they small, medium, or large.

Look at his quiet determination, as he shows off one of his recent kills................

This is the man who will take you out of the basement and, with your help(and cake and pie) defeat the oncoming zombie horde........

Finally, NOT JUST THE PLUMBING WORLD WILL HAVE A HERO!!!
                    If Hollywood gets ahold of this picture, there will be a new action hero and one less Plumber!

Comment

You need to go to the Zombie Squad forum to prepare yourself. There are innumerable tips on preparation and evacuation. Elaborate displays of Bug-Out Bags ready to go. Or, if you're only expecting a small zombie outbreak, the Bug-Out Altoid Tin (B.O.A.T.)

I am prepared, I'm armed, and I have a route outta Dodge. I just have to finish this tin of Altoids so I can pack.

Attached Files
                      Steve
                      www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

Originally posted by JackDitko
                        George Romero (creator of Night of the Living Dead) once said that if a zombie apocalypse ever arrived, he would offer no resistance but would instead walk outside and join the fray.
                        Welcome to the Forum! I wonder if they would let you join in if you wacked a few first?

Comment

It's funny that you brought this up now. Last week on another non-related forum I participate on, the subject of zombies came up. At that time, I changed my desktop here at work.

Steve
                          www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

When the time comes I plan on being one of the guys the rest of you are defending yourselves against
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smorris View Post
                              It's funny that you brought this up now. Last week on another non-related forum I participate on, the subject of zombies came up. At that time, I changed my desktop here at work.

I was talking to a neighbor a couple days ago and asked him how he thought it would be if things got out of hand, a breakdown in civility. He said where we live there would be some sporatic roving groups of trouble makers, unlike the cities where it would be an all out free for all. I took it to the next level with the zombies.

Comment

Working...
                              X