X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pills?

I was wondering if anyone has a list of pills and vitamins that will keep me going no matter how bad I treat myself.

Thanks.

J.C.

Start here

Ask questions, and I'll have to punish you...

Just be careful; don't want to take them all at once. Might get ill, and
    Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 03-22-2010, 07:49 PM.
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Re: Pills?

Who took all the little blue pills out of the jar? THOSE are what you need to keep you going!

Comment

I've been taking vitamins and supplements for almost forty years and while they may help, they cannot undo drug and alcohol abuse, or lack of sleep or overwork and stress. "The candle that burns twice as bright, burns half as long", got that from Blade Runner!

Multi B-25, E with selenium 400IU, Zinc 30mgs, EsterC 250mgs, D in emulsion form, low dosage aspirin over age fifty. Daily dose of love making and laughter, not at the same time helps.

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
          Who took all the little blue pills out of the jar? THOSE are what you need to keep you going!
          Wow Bill,
          I'm hearing this from YOU...Of all people...I'm soo suprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
            I've been taking vitamins and supplements for almost forty years and while they may help, they cannot undo drug and alcohol abuse, or lack of sleep or overwork and stress. "The candle that burns twice as bright, burns half as long", got that from Blade Runner!

Multi B-25, E with selenium 400IU, Zinc 30mgs, EsterC 250mgs, D in emulsion form, low dosage aspirin over age fifty. Daily dose of love making and laughter, not at the same time helps.
            The last two I could use, but have been deprived of for as long as I remember, so I replaced them with vitamin water and alcohol.

Course I have been taking calcium and fish oil pills lately.

Comment

Take a look at what is in that Vitamin Water. Some of the 'flavors' actually have more sugar in them than an equal amount of Coke.

Franki - You do any protein supplements after your workouts?

Comment

Originally posted by SpiffPeters View Post
                Take a look at what is in that Vitamin Water. Some of the 'flavors' actually have more sugar in them than an equal amount of Coke.

Franki - You do any protein supplements after your workouts?
                YEP! IRon-Tek 100% protein with micellar casein, vanilla cake flavor in the five lb container mixed with skim milk, or mixed with equal parts of Muscle Milk Natural Strawberry. Very high protein shake, but not bad on the stomach. Be careful if you have kidney problems, too much protein is dangerous. I only buy these protein supplements online, big, big savings over retail stores. TSNNutrition.com is very reasonable, no tax and free shipping if you buy enough.

Comment

A proper low fat, high fiber diet with lots of nuts, fruits, vegetables and very little red meat will do you far mor good than any pills. Vitamins are a poor substitute for good diet. Eat a little, lots of times.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                    I was wondering if anyone has a list of pills and vitamins that will keep me going no matter how bad I treat myself.

Thanks.

J.C.
                    Contact Rush Limbaugh

Comment

For me its green smoothies... lotsa spinach and frozen fruit... mmm... great way to get full servings of fruit and veggies.

Comment

Dag nab it. start using a toilet seat bidet and I will guarantee you will see an improvement in your health. trust a fellow plumber. trust a plumbing product. stop being so stubborn, or scared. I don't know if this thread was started for humor. Well I'm not kidding. I bet if you guys started or stopped taking vitamins you would not notice it. Start using a toilet seat bidet and you will feel better immediately. Statistically 50% of us have roids. no pill will get rid of them. This simple plumbing product will. Does your wife get UTI's? no pill will get rid of or prevent them. This PLUMBING product will. When you get old and have a hard time reaching to wipe tell me what pill will help? As plumbers we have a product that will do the job. O.K keep searching for the magic pills and forget about the plumbing product.

Comment

You think that Bidet can help me with my Athletic Fungus.

I mean...You got a optional footwash package.

How bout my bad tooth?

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
                            Dag nab it. start using a toilet seat bidet and I will guarantee you will see an improvement in your health. trust a fellow plumber. trust a plumbing product. stop being so stubborn, or scared. I don't know if this thread was started for humor. Well I'm not kidding. I bet if you guys started or stopped taking vitamins you would not notice it. Start using a toilet seat bidet and you will feel better immediately. Statistically 50% of us have roids. no pill will get rid of them. This simple plumbing product will. Does your wife get UTI's? no pill will get rid of or prevent them. This PLUMBING product will. When you get old and have a hard time reaching to wipe tell me what pill will help? As plumbers we have a product that will do the job. O.K keep searching for the magic pills and forget about the plumbing product.
                            Good post and some valid points made. I won't get into how, but I happen to know quite a bit about women and U.T.I.'s. Proximity of openings on their bodies make them prone to e-coli finding it's way into the bladder. Once e-coli takes root, even with antibiotics it is very hard to get rid of, but there are some things that can help. There is a product called D-Mannose which is a sugar that acts like cranberry juice extract and makes the walls of the bladder very slippery, so that the e-coli is washed out of the bladder. It must be taken on a daily basis. I think a bidet is a great idea, helps to get clean and stay clean, because as we get older our immune system can't fight the way it could when we are young.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                              Good post and some valid points made. I won't get into how, but I happen to know quite a bit about women and U.T.I.'s. Proximity of openings on their bodies make them prone to e-coli finding it's way into the bladder. Once e-coli takes root, even with antibiotics it is very hard to get rid of, but there are some things that can help. There is a product called D-Mannose which is a sugar that acts like cranberry juice extract and makes the walls of the bladder very slippery, so that the e-coli is washed out of the bladder. It must be taken on a daily basis. I think a bidet is a great idea, helps to get clean and stay clean, because as we get older our immune system can't fight the way it could when we are young.
                              When you quit using toilet paper you realize how much damage it is doing to our bodies at any age Frank. When you get limited range of motion and have to have someone use toilet paper for you. you realize how much damage it does to your self esteem.

Frank it isn't the proximity of the opening that make them prone to UTI's. It is the use of toilet paper. We have cured plenty of cronic UTI's just by using water.

Comment

Working...
                              X