X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Culp RIP

A lot of you may not know who he was, but Robert Culp was an actor in some cutting edge performances. He played in "I Spy" opposite Bill Cosby, he was part of the sexual revolution of the sixties in "Bob and Carol and Ted And Alice". He had a long hollywood career. R.I.P.

Re: Robert Culp RIP

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
    A lot of you may not know who he was, but Robert Culp was an actor in some cutting edge performances. He played in "I Spy" opposite Bill Cosby, he was part of the sexual revolution of the sixties in "Bob and Carol and Ted And Alice". He had a long hollywood career. R.I.P.
    His acting caree never seemed to go anywhere after I Spy compared with Bill Cosby.??

Tony

Comment

I remember watching "I Spy". Another show from that era that recently lost one of its main characters is Mission Impossible (the TV show), Peter Graves.

Riddle me this Batman, Do you give me the name of Peter Graves brother?

Can you do it w/o doing a web search?
      ---------------
      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
      ---------------
      “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
      ---------
      "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
      ---------
      sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
        I remember watching "I Spy". Another show from that era that recently lost one of its main characters is Mission Impossible (the TV show), Peter Graves.

Riddle me this Batman, Do you give me the name of Peter Graves brother?

Can you do it w/o doing a web search?
        No web search necessary, Marshall Dillon/James Arness. He also played the alien in the original "The Thing(from another planet).

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
          His acting caree never seemed to go anywhere after I Spy compared with Bill Cosby.??

Tony
          Tony, you're right although he did work a lot on all sorts of made for tv movies and prime time shows. He did a couple episodes of "Outer Limits".
          Don't remember much on the big screen.

Comment

Working...
          X