X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Jessie catch up?

Tiger's currently in the lead. Can Jessie catch him? I say no....

J.C.

Re: Can Jessie catch up?

Why in the world would anyone possibly care?
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Late at night in my bedroom, I told Sandra('s picture) that she was making a big mistake marrying that weasel.

This morning I told Sandra('s picture on the internet) that I forgive her and to call me.

I'll be waiting by the phone all weekend.............
      I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

The question is will either ever catch Larry King!

Comment

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
          Late at night in my bedroom, I told Sandra('s picture) that she was making a big mistake marrying that weasel.

This morning I told Sandra('s picture on the internet) that I forgive her and to call me.

I'll be waiting by the phone all weekend.............
          Last night my wife said she wonders why Jennifer Aniston never got remarried....I said it was because she was waiting for me to be available.

Hilarity ensued

Comment

I tell my wife she won the Oscar, Lottery and everything else when she married me Seriously though, all of the stardom, beauty, fame and wealth these women have can't guarantee happiness.

Once in a while I check out the Yahoo Personals in my area. No, I'm not looking for another woman, but I am interested who is out there and what they are looking for in a relationship. Many similar stories, women in their mid forties to mid fifties, divorced, two or more children still at home and they are looking for the tall, in shape guy who likes to dance and travel the world and makes over $150,000.

I'd like to shake some of the women and tell them, those guys are looking for younger, single women. Why can't these women be happy and feel lucky to find a kind and caring working slob who will be loving and faithful?

Women like the "bad boys" and then are shocked when they get screwed over. Who did Sandra Bullock think she was marrying ?

Comment

The height requirement goes down as the salary goes up.

Comment

Originally posted by EasyEman View Post
                The height requirement goes down as the salary goes up.
                That goes for looks too!

Comment

Originally posted by Plumbus View Post
                  That goes for looks too!
                  Woman's rhetoric say's they want someone with personality.
                  That coin sure does change things.

My childhood buddies and I laugh.One of us got on the Fire Department
                  Been married twice.Our saying goes "If it wasn't for the Firetruck he wouldn't get anything close"

On the flipside...Still can find a few good ones...Rare,still...
                  Too many kooks

Comment

I feel sorry for the next man some of these women who have been screwed over meet! Jennifer Aniston, Sandra Bullock and all the rest including not famous, who trusted and loved a man only to get crushed will make the next guy pay for the sins of the one before.

Now what I have done with my wife is not good either, should I no longer be around she would expect the next man in her life to be an amazing lover, kind and caring, good homemaker, groundskeeper, handyman and Internet blogger. Do more men like this exist?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                      I feel sorry for the next man some of these women who have been screwed over meet! Jennifer Aniston, Sandra Bullock and all the rest including not famous, who trusted and loved a man only to get crushed will make the next guy pay for the sins of the one before.

Now what I have done with my wife is not good either, should I no longer be around she would expect the next man in her life to be an amazing lover, kind and caring, good homemaker, groundskeeper, handyman and Internet blogger. Do more men like this exist?
                      Yes, I SURE DO exist.

But alas Im already taken.

Comment

Working...
                      X