Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cat or Chicken

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cat or Chicken

    Who would win a fight between a typical house cat and a chicken?

    J.C.

  • #2
    Re: Cat or Chicken

    The local Chinese take-out place?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Cat or Chicken

      Originally posted by Andy_M View Post
      The local Chinese take-out place?

      LMAO

      When I saw the thread title, I thought this was going to be a thread about Chinese food

      BTW - The chicken on a stick at Chinese food places is always some weird chicken, Is is possible that it could be cat?
      Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
      New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Cat or Chicken

        Originally posted by PlumbingSkool View Post
        LMAO

        When I saw the thread title, I thought this was going to be a thread about Chinese food

        BTW - The chicken on a stick at Chinese food places is always some weird chicken, Is is possible that it could be cat?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8zEfYbsrr0

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Cat or Chicken

          my money is on the rooster but it has the potential to be a good fight.

          if you have ever seen fighting cocks you'll understand what i mean. cats tend to turn tail and run when the odds get overwhelming.

          steve
          In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Cat or Chicken

            Is it a rooster, or a hen?

            Is the hen fat and lazy?

            Is the house cat fat and lazy?

            Can the cat zip behind the chicken, jump up from behind, thereby gaining the advantage on the chicken?

            Does the chicken make a side deal with the cows, distracting the house cat with fresh milk/cream, thereby allowing the chicken to sneak up on the cat?

            Do the local pig mafia on the farm take bets on the action and employ the farm dog to keep an eye on the cat/pay him to bribe the cat with fresh sardines/supply of cat nip if the cat takes a fall?

            Does the duck, knowing that the pigs have bribed the cat(through the dog, try and keep up, please...) up the ante(and the odds of the cat winning) among the ducks and geese, with the plan of cutting himself in for 50 percent through the pig mafia/farm betting operation?

            Will the horse, knowing of the duck's plans(he eavesdropped on the whole duck-pig betting plan while pretending to be sleeping while standing up....as if!!) cut a deal with the local fox who has been hanging around the chicken coop and can make sure the fight goes in the cat's favour IF certain conditions are met. Like taking care of that annoying duck, leaving the coop door open just a crack on weekends, ..........

            Does the farmer, after noting that egg production is dropping off, fortify security, thereby increasing human activity near the proposed fight sight and putting the whole fight/betting/side deals scenario in jeopardy?

            Is there ever a time to think that a thread may have run its course before it's ever really begun...........?
            I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Cat or Chicken

              Originally posted by tinmack View Post
              Is it a rooster, or a hen?

              Is the hen fat and lazy?

              Is the house cat fat and lazy?

              Can the cat zip behind the chicken, jump up from behind, thereby gaining the advantage on the chicken?

              Does the chicken make a side deal with the cows, distracting the house cat with fresh milk/cream, thereby allowing the chicken to sneak up on the cat?

              Do the local pig mafia on the farm take bets on the action and employ the farm dog to keep an eye on the cat/pay him to bribe the cat with fresh sardines/supply of cat nip if the cat takes a fall?

              Does the duck, knowing that the pigs have bribed the cat(through the dog, try and keep up, please...) up the ante(and the odds of the cat winning) among the ducks and geese, with the plan of cutting himself in for 50 percent through the pig mafia/farm betting operation?

              Will the horse, knowing of the duck's plans(he eavesdropped on the whole duck-pig betting plan while pretending to be sleeping while standing up....as if!!) cut a deal with the local fox who has been hanging around the chicken coop and can make sure the fight goes in the cat's favour IF certain conditions are met. Like taking care of that annoying duck, leaving the coop door open just a crack on weekends, ..........

              Does the farmer, after noting that egg production is dropping off, fortify security, thereby increasing human activity near the proposed fight sight and putting the whole fight/betting/side deals scenario in jeopardy?

              Is there ever a time to think that a thread may have run its course before it's ever really begun...........?


              good points. expiring minds want to know

              steve
              In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Cat or Chicken

                Originally posted by tinmack View Post
                Is it a rooster, or a hen?

                Is the hen fat and lazy?

                Is the house cat fat and lazy?

                Can the cat zip behind the chicken, jump up from behind, thereby gaining the advantage on the chicken?

                Does the chicken make a side deal with the cows, distracting the house cat with fresh milk/cream, thereby allowing the chicken to sneak up on the cat?

                Do the local pig mafia on the farm take bets on the action and employ the farm dog to keep an eye on the cat/pay him to bribe the cat with fresh sardines/supply of cat nip if the cat takes a fall?

                Does the duck, knowing that the pigs have bribed the cat(through the dog, try and keep up, please...) up the ante(and the odds of the cat winning) among the ducks and geese, with the plan of cutting himself in for 50 percent through the pig mafia/farm betting operation?

                Will the horse, knowing of the duck's plans(he eavesdropped on the whole duck-pig betting plan while pretending to be sleeping while standing up....as if!!) cut a deal with the local fox who has been hanging around the chicken coop and can make sure the fight goes in the cat's favour IF certain conditions are met. Like taking care of that annoying duck, leaving the coop door open just a crack on weekends, ..........

                Does the farmer, after noting that egg production is dropping off, fortify security, thereby increasing human activity near the proposed fight sight and putting the whole fight/betting/side deals scenario in jeopardy?

                Is there ever a time to think that a thread may have run its course before it's ever really begun...........?
                TinnyMack went all Animal Farm on me....

                Banty Rooster vs. Mixed Breed House Cat. Not one of those "Fluffy" wuss breeds.

                Hmmmm....

                J.C.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Cat or Chicken

                  J C ...... You need to get out more often

                  TinMack.....You shouldn't be let out at all
                  The Other Rick

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Cat or Chicken

                    Originally posted by rick1643 View Post
                    J C ...... You need to get out more often

                    TinMack.....You shouldn't be let out at all
                    Gettin' out is what brought up the question!

                    J.C.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X