Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Will Leave the GOP FOR INDEPENDENT

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
    Good morning All. All good ideas, that need to be done. Who has the b _ _ _s to do such things? I've been hoping to see the U.N. gone for many, many years! We are host to low lifes and criminals from other countries that abuse our hospitality and then insult us. What is the point? Did we benefit by giving an audience to one terrorist after another? That bum chavez and the hobo from iran should have been forcibly thrown out of the U.N. and our country.
    Too bad one of them didn't just ***** slap Obama, maybe that's the wake up call he needs? Still, as much as that bothers me I don't think we have time to do anything but fix the economy. Stop the gravy train of American dollars going to communist china and the rest of the world. You want to build and preserve freedom? Save the USA! Save the Unions, small businesses, manufacturing. IF you have to, put all EPA and OSHA rules on hold. I am positive things are that serious. You folks really don't see as serious a situation? Hope I'm wrong.
    Frank,

Let fox gaurd the hen house. That always leads to good things.

Comment

Originally posted by James P View Post
      Frank,

Let fox gaurd the hen house. That always leads to good things.
      James, if you are sure I am the victim of media hysteria I hope you are right. I hope all the media sources reporting on jobless numbers, housing, the economy, war casualties and the other troubling issues facing our country are just hype. Take fox out of the equation all together for a moment, do you really think there in nothing to be concerned about regarding all these issues?
      Do you see a method by which our economy can recover? Please share, I don't see it. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
        James, if you are sure I am the victim of media hysteria I hope you are right. I hope all the media sources reporting on jobless numbers, housing, the economy, war casualties and the other troubling issues facing our country are just hype. Take fox out of the equation all together for a moment, do you really think there in nothing to be concerned about regarding all these issues?
        Do you see a method by which our economy can recover? Please share, I don't see it. Thanks.
        Frank,

You are right on. I don't see how removing enviromental and safety regulations are going to bring back jobs. The only way to bring back jobs IMHO is kick the greedy corporations in the *** that outsourced the jobs in the first place.I do my part in not supporting the greedy bastards, by not investing and purchasing their products,

Obama,and the Congress needs to focus on jobs and let Faux News take care of the non issue issues.

James

Comment

I don't think a true Libertarian and a Republican can reconcile their differences over abortion and legalization of drugs.

Libertarians seem to be an odd mix of fiscal conservative and social progressive.

James
          Personally, I believe we have an opportunity to come up with something to have 1 strong conservative party, that brings all the rest of the conservatives from different parties together.

20% of this country is Liberal...the Majority is Conservative in this country.

If we get our act together, the Liberals would never sniff another Presidential Victory for a very long time if ever.

If a Tea Party candidate runs in my district..I'm going against the Republicans this election. (I am a registered Republican)

Comment

The same goes for me flux.

Comment

Frank,

You are right on. I don't see how removing enviromental and safety regulations are going to bring back jobs. The only way to bring back jobs IMHO is kick the greedy corporations in the *** that outsourced the jobs in the first place.I do my part in not supporting the greedy bastards, by not investing and purchasing their products,

Obama,and the Congress needs to focus on jobs and let Faux News take care of the non issue issues.

James
              James, the way to get at the "greedy" corps is to lay it on the line through legislation that businesses wishing to sell in the USA, must employ and be based here. That won't happen and we are sort of helpless because we are so dependant on the global economy even though we are mere pawns. I am sure there would be an uproar and punishing backlash if we were to make known plans to revamp our manufacturing industry and cutback on imported goods.

I have always been a firm supporter of the EPA and OSHA, but I think the situation is so serious that we must do amlost anything to encourage manufacturing here. Meeting EPA codes and regulations has gotten so costly that some businesses ahve either moved on or failed along with the jobs they provided. I'm not suggesting we allow dumping of toxic chemicals into our waters and air. I am suggesting extreme measures be taken to "relax" whatever rules we can to stimulate business and at the same time preserve our environment. OSHA is great but at the same time they go overboard as well. I know it's a slippery slope to relax rules, but if your town does not allow vehicles to be parked in front of your house and a disaster is coming which could be lessened by doing so, then you do what you gotta do.

Can we agree that things must change, jobs must be created, wealth must be brought back and somehow kept within our country? I know you must think I'm a brainwashed fox viewer, but I observe many things in life beyond the media. It doesn't make sense to have such strick rules when china, mexico and others are using our planet for a toilet bowl and driving us into bankruptcy. There must be a middle ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
                Personally, I believe we have an opportunity to come up with something to have 1 strong conservative party, that brings all the rest of the conservatives from different parties together.

20% of this country is Liberal...the Majority is Conservative in this country.

If we get our act together, the Liberals would never sniff another Presidential Victory for a very long time if ever.

If a Tea Party candidate runs in my district..I'm going against the Republicans this election. (I am a registered Republican)

When asked the question whether one is Conservative or Liberal. I can answer Yes to both. I highly doubt 80% is your brand of Conservative.
                The way the GOP is picking on minorities in 40 years they'll be the minority.

James

Comment

When asked the question whether one is Conservative or Liberal. I can answer Yes to both. I highly doubt 80% is your brand of Conservative.
                  The way the GOP is picking on minorities in 40 years they'll be the minority.

James
                  Never said 80% were my type of conservatives.
                  Last edited by Flux; 08-22-2010, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X