Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

Attack Trained?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Attack Trained?

    Here's my dog "Max", is he attack trained? You would pay a high price to find out! He is on guard duty 24/7. I know it may not be the responsible thing to do, keeping such a dangerous animal around, but these are tough times!
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Re: Attack Trained?

    Supermax...Pelican Bay

    "Rub My Belly Dad"


    He's adorable Franki.

    Here's a picture of Frankenoodle
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Attack Trained?

      how's snoop dog doing

      rick.
      phoebe it is

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Attack Trained?

        Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        how's snoop dog doing

        rick.
        He's an amazingly fast healer.Two days ago he's a chew toy.Now he's running around the back yard.

        No thanks to me
        Lords Will

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Attack Trained?

          Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
          Supermax...Pelican Bay

          "Rub My Belly Dad"


          He's adorable Franki.

          Here's a picture of Frankenoodle
          Thanks, loves me unconditionally. Hope your little one keeps getting better. Scary stuff.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Attack Trained?

            At the risk of making Rick miss Joey, here is my attack dog, Rosie.



            Mark
            Attached Files
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

            I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Attack Trained?

              Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
              At the risk of making Rick miss Joey, here is my attack dog, Rosie.



              Mark
              Wow, both she and her home look much nicer than many I had to work in when fixing phones! Looks like she has it good.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Attack Trained?

                Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                Wow, both she and her home look much nicer than many I had to work in when fixing phones! Looks like she has it good.
                Thanks Frank, she is a bit spoiled. She is only in her kennel when it's raining or someone is working in the yard. She is only 10-months old and I am still fine tuning her kennel. I used gate panels which are supposed to be part of a 4-sided kennel but I hung the panels on the block wall and added some drop rods so the panels fold flat against the wall when not needed.

                She has 4-stainless steel buckets with flat backs clipped to her gate panel. Three are for water and the forth is for her food. There is a fifth flat back plastic bucket not in the picture for all of her toys.



                I am just starting to take her in the field which is 1 1/2 hour drive each way. She has been crate trained since she was a puppy so she travels well in her over-sized truck box.



                Mark
                Attached Files
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Attack Trained?

                  Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                  Thanks Frank, she is a bit spoiled. She is only in her kennel when it's raining or someone is working in the yard. She is only 10-months old and I am still fine tuning her kennel. I used gate panels which are supposed to be part of a 4-sided kennel but I hung the panels on the block wall and added some drop rods so the panels fold flat against the wall when not needed.

                  She has 4-stainless steel buckets with flat backs clipped to her gate panel. Three are for water and the forth is for her food. There is a fifth flat back plastic bucket not in the picture for all of her toys.



                  I am just starting to take her in the field which is 1 1/2 hour drive each way. She has been crate trained since she was a puppy so she travels well in her over-sized truck box.



                  Mark
                  Were the fan waving Eunuchs executed.
                  I heard you saying you caught them slacking off

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Attack Trained?

                    Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                    Were the fan waving Eunuchs executed.
                    I heard you saying you caught them slacking off
                    No Rosie gave them the day off for Easter.

                    Mark
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Attack Trained?

                      Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                      Here's my dog "Max", is he attack trained? You would pay a high price to find out! He is on guard duty 24/7. I know it may not be the responsible thing to do, keeping such a dangerous animal around, but these are tough times!
                      What, is that some kinda flying karate kick?

                      Geesh Franki, you better get a permit for that guy.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Attack Trained?

                        Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                        No Rosie gave them the day off for Easter.

                        Mark
                        Queen Rosie the kind heart.Now the impersonator,that's a different story.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Attack Trained?

                          Originally posted by SpiffPeters View Post
                          What, is that some kinda flying karate kick?

                          Geesh Franki, you better get a permit for that guy.
                          Spiff, I don't even think it's legal to own like Max but it's a risk we take.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X