X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer....

Getting summery around here. Any summer activities planned? Trying anything new?

Looking for inspirations.

J.C.

Re: Summer....

How's your arm?
    The year before I joined the forum I was driving 45 mins. each way to a disc golf course twice a week and throwing locally at parks almost every evening.
    Should be bigger around you.

What are you looking into?

Comment

Fishing. Cycling seems to be really growing here also. The hardcores ride in the winter of course. But the summer makes me consider it.

Need some cardio and fishing won't cut it.

J.C.

Comment

replaced the fascia boards on the back of the house. pulled the storm windows, cleaned and painted the windows, then rehung the storm windows. Helped the wife prep another flower bed, she wants a fern garden. That was today. now i'm pretty much nursing a 6 pack of beer before the grind starts again tomorrow.
        No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

I mentioned to Adam the other day I have a friend who recently took up competitive mountain biking. He is now the State Champion for his age group in both California and Nevada.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Hey that's great.
            I just got bumped up to 121st in my novice class.
            I got a buddy that just recently anounced he's getting out and selling his bike for cheap.

I got a few trails I'd like to show you.

Remember go fast and stay light on the front end.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
              I mentioned to Adam the other day I have a friend who recently took up competitive mountain biking. He is now the State Champion for his age group in both California and Nevada.

Mark
              I remember,that guy would scare me on a bike,even with one arm and leg tied up.

Comment

Working...
              X