Are you willing yet???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you willing yet???

For those dissatisfied with our current government, are you willing to take it here yet? Will you ever be? Does it have to be?

Might get labeled a nut.....

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

J.C.

Re: Are you willing yet???

Already had this happen here in the US. It was called Kent State.

Comment

J.C., do you think we are beyond such behavior or that we will not reach such rage? I don't think we are near that kind of behavior and won't be for a while. The tea party protests and personal complaints to legislators along with letters to news media and blogs like this will allow most folks to vent.

I'm concerned and somewhat fearful about what happens when, not if the economy worsens. I honestly see no way for the economy to rebound, for jobs to bounce back. When will daily life become so unbearable, that average folks will be prepared to protest violently and lay down their lives?
      I believe there will be a set of circumstances, a perfect storm of things failing to accomodate the general public that will set off the violence. We may see widespread failure of banks, skyrocketing inflation, interruption of transportaion necessary for food delivery, a interruption of goods comming from China and other countries. I hope I'm wrong, but unless there is a serious cooperation among politicians and a swift, brilliant plan to stop major government spending and focus on resolving unemployment, I think we're sunk! Violent protests, might be the least of our problems. We may assume such protests are the worst that can happen, but imagine the loss of life due to some of the things I mentioned? Sure, our kitchens are full now as are our bellies, but what happens if the food runs out? What happens when our money becomes worthless?

Most folks are busy with work, family and life in general, they don't project into the future what can happen based on what has happened. We who give these things a lot of thought are concerened, and upset by the lack of focus and attention to these serious problems. All I can say is God Help Us!

Comment

I'm ready willing, and able.
        Oh wait, you are discussing our government...So disappointed,

Comment

First there will be war with Mexico and the economy will worsen. Next we will (already have actually) abandon our ally Israel and war will break out between them and Iran and the rest of the middle east will join the fray. Then, there will be an armed insurrection in this nation as the majority of the population finally has enough of a government that refuses to listen to and follow the will of the people. I give it 6 years max. Start stocking up on ammo, you're going to need it. Mark my words. few times in the history of this nation have the people been this frustrated, angry and just plain tired of having their wallets, their futures and their childrens future's annexed for the greed of the politicians.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh please, the American public will never even think about marching anywhere, not as long as they can still be able to afford their cable or Direct TV. The next time you people hit the road for work in the morning, do what I do: Make a mental note of the sheer number of cars that are still in their various driveways with the lights off, and see if the homes have a dish mounted on the rooftops. All the while reminding yourself that you are the one at the crack of dawn, not them, AND they are home before you are, with their televisions on, at the end of the day.

Do that, THEN tell me how poor and downtrodden people are.
            Last edited by tailgunner; 04-11-2010, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
              First there will be war with Mexico and the economy will worsen. Next we will (already have actually) abandon our ally Israel and war will break out between them and Iran and the rest of the middle east will join the fray. Then, there will be an armed insurrection in this nation as the majority of the population finally has enough of a government that refuses to listen to and follow the will of the people. I give it 6 years max. Start stocking up on ammo, you're going to need it. Mark my words. few times in the history of this nation have the people been this frustrated, angry and just plain tired of having their wallets, their futures and their childrens future's annexed for the greed of the politicians.
              War against a NAFTA member nation? I don't think Walmart will allow that.

We've abandoned Israel? I didn't hear about that.

Few times indeed. The politicians are just the middlemen. Who do you think pays them off? And who do you think could go to Washington and remain pure ?

It is the monied interests that call the shots. Government is just a means of legitimizing and legalizing outright theft. What I find so surprising is how cheap our members of congress are.

Comment

Hallelujah Brother Can I get an Amen

Derivation of the word Politician

From the Greek Poly meaning many, and Tic meaning

Blood Sucking Insect.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X