Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Chinese Junk

Originally posted by MR.FUDD View Post
    Not only did we buy this we sent people over there to teach them how to do it. It is not just businesses going overseas, so does the government. 2,000 people for 5 years.
    Calif. Outsources Bay Bridge Work to Chinese Firm | Story ID: 16543 | Construction Equipment Guide
    That is fantastic China buys Aus iron ore which makes us richer and China uses it to make the products you need and sells it back to you at a cheaper price than you can make it in the US it works all round.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
      That is fantastic China buys Aus iron ore which makes us richer and China uses it to make the products you need and sells it back to you at a cheaper price than you can make it in the US it works all round.

Tony
      I'm glad you're laughing Tony. Some folks actually believe that and think it makes good sense, unfortunately when you factor in that no American workers were involved in the manufacture, no tax revenue was collected and that those AMerican dollars never return to balance our trade deficit, it's a rather bad deal.

China will ruin the USA by producing most of our consumer goods so inexpensively that we no longer have much of a work force and lose the ability to provide for ourselves. American businesses that outsource to china along with faithful American consumers seal the deal and our fate at the same time. Fantastic

Comment

good topic, but it is starting to grow mold now. i gots an ideaer, lets start a new topic that is both up beat and positive. oh oh can we can we PLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!

i promise i'll be good.
        9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
          I'm glad you're laughing Tony. Some folks actually believe that and think it makes good sense, unfortunately when you factor in that no American workers were involved in the manufacture, no tax revenue was collected and that those AMerican dollars never return to balance our trade deficit, it's a rather bad deal.

China will ruin the USA by producing most of our consumer goods so inexpensively that we no longer have much of a work force and lose the ability to provide for ourselves. American businesses that outsource to china along with faithful American consumers seal the deal and our fate at the same time. Fantastic
          Well Frank this is what the world is like in 2011 thanks to Ronald Reagan and George Bush senior I forget what the term in the 1980`s was called world trade or free trade or something where trade barriers and tariffs were dropped between countries and now we are all reaping the benefits and our standards of living are dropping right around the western world all thanks to their forsight.

Tony

Comment

Working...
          X