X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waves hello

Hey there! I've been gone a while. It's good to see all the familiar names and banter. Glad you guys have been keeping the place in good shape. Hopefully soon I'll be able to get back into the shop regularly and even have some time to hang out and chat w/you all.

I got transferred to a location much closer to home and won't have my 200-mile-a-day commute starting a week from Monday. That'll be a relief!! Instead of going to Baltimore each day, I'll be going to Kearneysville. Instead of 94 miles each way, it's more like 23. Wow...whatever am I going to do with all that extra time!!

Let me just say that I have no complaints about having to work in Baltimore. I have a job. It's GOOD to have a job! I never complained, I just asked to get something closer. They found me a slot nearby and even managed a raise!

So, looks like y'all didn't get rid of me yet!!
    I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Re: Waves hello

Welcome back, Sandy

Comment

Welcome back!

I don't know how you managed such a long commute, that was no doubt very challenging. I can only imagine how happy you must be to have a "normal" schedule again.

CWS

Comment

We missed you Sandy, it's good to have you back.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Great to have you back Sandy. Maybe some of that extra time can be spent on the RIDGID Forum giving us some of your great advice and insights

Comment

Thanks for the welcome back! I hope to have more time, Bill. The quality of the replies....well....that hasn't improved any!
            I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Originally posted by VASandy View Post
              Thanks for the welcome back! I hope to have more time, Bill. The quality of the replies....well....that hasn't improved any!
              It's hard to improve on perfect! Welcome back, Sandy!! We missed you.

Comment

Welcome Back!! Glad to hear about the short drive and raise (more tool money??)

Go
                Practicing at practical wood working

Comment

Working...
                X