X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tatts?

Post pics of your tattoos and any stories behind them if you like here.

Might be interesting. No tatts for me. Thought about it. Scars though.

J.C.

Re: Tatts?

Okay, I'll break the ice with my fat gut. Got this about two years ago, sick of looking at myself and middle age crazy. Took four hours and hurt from the second it started. People are quick to judge a person over a tatoo, their problem not mine.
    Attached Files

Comment

I don't have any ink. I don't have any problems with it, I just don't know what I want to commit to my skin that will be as meaningful tomorrow as it is today.

My wife has a fair amount of ink, and my step son is virtually cover from the waist up and shoulders down.

Thanks for sharing Frankiarmz! I've got a couple of thighs that are almost that size.
      Last edited by SpiffPeters; 04-22-2010, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiffPeters View Post
        I don't have any ink. I don't have any problems with it, I just don't know what I want to commit to my skin that will be as meaningful tomorrow as it is today.

My wife has a fair amount of ink, and my step son is virtually cover from the waist up and shoulders down.

Thanks for sharing Frankiarmz! I've got a couple of thighs that are almost that size.
        Spiff, it's all show and no go, but with two daughters the appearance does give guys pause. I grew up in the Bronx, but I'm not like these guys.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2PXb...eature=related

Comment

None as of yet. I've got one I'm thinking of and should have done but don't want to freak my customers out.
          www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Originally posted by Trent2 View Post
            None as of yet. I've got one I'm thinking of and should have done but don't want to freak my customers out.
            You only live once, go for it!

Comment

I have always felt I was born without tattoos for a reason and I am happy to keep it that way. I have a daughter with a small Strawberry Shortcake on her ankle, a son with several USA type tattoos and a son-in-law with a bunch of tattoos I am sure mean something to someone. I also have a daughter who use to run a program when you worked at our City P&R to help kids get their tattoos removed because they were unemployable with them.

Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

No need for ink here.

Comment

I thought about getting a tattoo back when I was lifting 6 days a week and had 18 inch arms. Now I probably have 14 inch arms and man am I glad I didn't get a tattoo and end up with some deflated looking thing on my shoulder

Gotta get back to the gym!!!

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                    You only live once, go for it!
                    I gotten a chuckle out of this one. If I ever gotten a tatoo, it would kill my grandmother!

Comment

Originally posted by tailgunner View Post
                      I gotten a chuckle out of this one. If I ever gotten a tatoo, it would kill my grandmother!
                      Get one of a heart with "I Love Grandma" in the center, problem solved!
                      My wife didn't want me to get one, but I told her my girlfriend liked them.

Comment

When I reach the age of 65 I plan on having " If lost or stolen please return to " my address and phone number tatoo'd on my butt.
                        sigpic

Comment

My aunt got a four inch tat of mickey mouse on her boob years ago, I'm not sure what she is feeding him but he stands about nine inches tall now

Comment

Got one 48 Years ago U.S.M.C. ON My left bicep. Still proud.
                            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                              Okay, I'll break the ice with my fat gut. Got this about two years ago, sick of looking at myself and middle age crazy. Took four hours and hurt from the second it started. People are quick to judge a person over a tatoo, their problem not mine.
                              I just put your picture outside to scare off the coyotes...............

I think I hear them howling their displeasure now.

I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Working...
                              X