X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flip Camera?

Do any of you use a "Flip" Camera or something similar?

http://www.theflip.com/en-us/

Any thoughts or experiences?

Thanks.

J.C.

Re: Flip Camera?

I just use my sony cybershot point and shoot which also takes video. If I want to upload it (which I frequently do for my customers), I convert using Window Movie maker and add text and effects as necessary. I love it doing it and they love watching them. When it's an interesting one that I've put background music to the customer directs their friend's to watch it and my name and number is always at the end.
    Not a day goes by that I don't take video or photos of work I've done or problems encountered.
    For instance, this was my 1st call this a.m.
    I've left the text off for now....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x87D_SEmj7I
    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks Tim. I didn't think you were going to get a good shot of the leak with light on it, but you did.

And good editing. That final still and the "jubilation peak" in the music kind of evokes....Discovery!

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
        Thanks Tim. I didn't think you were going to get a good shot of the leak with light on it, but you did.

And good editing. That final still and the "jubilation peak" in the music kind of evokes....Discovery!

J.C.
        Dang! You are good.

I try to remember that what is plenty of light for me to see will generally suck on the video when I get home.
        "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
        X