KEVIN RUDD, MY HERO Beat You FRANK!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KEVIN RUDD, MY HERO Beat You FRANK!!

Guess why this man is My hero! Hint , Prime Minister of Australia. Wish He was in the white House!
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: KEVIN RUDD, MY HERO Beat You FRANK!!

The suspense is killing me?

Comment

"“We, the government, will not be intimidated by any big tobacco company.”
      Kevin Rudd

Our government is about making sure corporations are able to make a healthy profit. Are you suggesting we need a president that isn't a corporatist?

Comment

Sorry haven't time now, but will post tonight. Summary, Immigrants Not Australians Must adapt.Take it or leave it , or leave. This includes all Muslims. Speak English, We will spy on all Mocks. Maybe someone will print Wed. speech .
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Sounds good. But America is unlike any other nation the world. Most nations have a large majority, super majority if you will, of indigenous natives.

America isn't that way. We are a unique mix of virtually every race, creed, color and religion. We are too diversified as a country to make a similar demand.

Besides, what do the Aussies know? They can't even pronounce beer! Fosters?!

Comment

Originally posted by SpiffPeters View Post
            Sounds good. But America is unlike any other nation the world. Most nations have a large majority, super majority if you will, of indigenous natives.

America isn't that way. We are a unique mix of virtually every race, creed, color and religion. We are too diversified as a country to make a similar demand.

Besides, what do the Aussies know? They can't even pronounce beer! Fosters?!
            Thems sound like fighting words to me, our Prime Minister (back flip Grab) knows what side his smokes are sucked on and 5 Billion $$ over four year is nothing to sneez about, and yes America is unique as you are a vary patriotic country where the majority seem to fly the flag and imigrants want to become Americians but Australia is a diiferent beast and vary few do and imigrants that come to Australia want to keep their own nationalities customs and parade around in their national dress and to hell with merging into our society.
            And now I see France and other European countries banning the burka that Muslim women wear.
            And yes its hard to pronouce "FFFOOOOSSSSSTTTERSSSSS" when you have had a couple.

Tony

Comment

Working...
            X