X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Easy Terrorism?

The vehicle they found in Times Square NY loaded with propane tanks, gasoline and fertilizer, could have done a lot of damage if it exploded. We dodged another bullet, but for how long?

Whenever I hear or read about one of these low levels plans, I wonder how long it will be before the terrorists start using simple tactics to distrupt and kill? I think almost anyone could rig a couple five gallon containers of gasoline, along with a couple 20lb tanks of propane to explode. This could take place on a bridge, in a tunnel, crowded city street, parking mall.

Will the volume of these attacks also ramp up, making detection and difusing more difficult. Too many unknowns to sleep very well, but at the same time, we have some well trained agressive professionals on the job. Sure hope they are enough.

Re: How Easy Terrorism?

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
    The vehicle they found in Times Square NY loaded with propane tanks, gasoline and fertilizer, could have done a lot of damage if it exploded. We dodged another bullet, but for how long?

Whenever I hear or read about one of these low levels plans, I wonder how long it will be before the terrorists start using simple tactics to distrupt and kill? I think almost anyone could rig a couple five gallon containers of gasoline, along with a couple 20lb tanks of propane to explode. This could take place on a bridge, in a tunnel, crowded city street, parking mall.

Will the volume of these attacks also ramp up, making detection and difusing more difficult. Too many unknowns to sleep very well, but at the same time, we have some well trained aggressive professionals on the job. Sure hope they are enough.
    His free days are about to end forever !! TOLD YA SO !!
    Last edited by toolaholic; 05-06-2010, 02:15 PM.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
    X