CONGRATULATIONS NY Citizens,POLICE+ FBI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONGRATULATIONS NY Citizens,POLICE+ FBI

Another piece of garbage in a dirty nightshirt spends eternity in stony lonesome !
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: CONGRATULATIONS NY Citizens,POLICE+ FBI

Yes, it is great!!! I was just commenting to my better half about how wonderful it is that people are keeping their eyes open.

I think it is very much something for all of us freedom loving people to realize, that those surveilance cameras and other so-called infringements are there for our safety too.

CWS

Comment

I am very happy with how things turned out, no one hurt and the bad guy caught. I think we were very lucky because alert citizens, trained police and cameras did not prevent that vehicle from being there or detonating. The terrorist either did not know how to make the bomb or it was a dry run of sorts. I'm afraid this could become more frequent in the future, hope I'm wrong.

Comment

This is an example of how justice in America can and should work. An excellent example of government doing it's job.

On the cameras that is how they should be used. I support cameras being used to solve crimes. My objection to cameras comes from the people pushing for their use to try and find crimes.

Comment

I hate cameras, they never capture my good side
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
            I hate cameras, they never capture my good side
            stop mooning the camera and there still may be hope

steve
            In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stxrus View Post
              stop mooning the camera and there still may be hope

steve
              You can the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                Another piece of garbage in a dirty nightshirt spends eternity in stony lonesome !
                Oh come on, a few gallons of gasoline, and a couple of propane tanks? I can do that!

Comment

Working...
                X