X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ironman (2008) & Ironman 2 - Movies

Have any of you seen the new Ironman 2 movie that opened on Friday, May 8th.? How about Ironman 1 from 2008? If you have seen either, your comments please.

Re: Ironman (2008) & Ironman 2 - Movies

This says it all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBM3j7x4Lcw
    Last edited by tailgunner; 05-09-2010, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by woussko View Post
      have any of you seen the new ironman 2 movie that opened on friday, may 8th.? How about ironman 1 from 2008? If you have seen either, your comments please.
      She makes the Iron Man

Attachment
      Attached Files

Comment

The first hour was good but kinda unbeliveable. The strongest superhero in the world goes that much out in public and isn't assinated? I missed the second hour because the boy said he was tired but managed to stay up another 2 hours after we went home.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

As of now I've seen them both and I really think the first movie was better. I'm sure Ironman 2 will bring in big $$$ at the box offices however.

Comment

First one was great IMHO. haven't seen the second one but rumor has it one of our wrenches makes an appearance in the movie.

Stark uses one of our large Aluminum wrenches when he is building something.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
              First one was great IMHO. haven't seen the second one but rumor has it one of our wrenches makes an appearance in the movie.

Josh, I saw him improperly using an aluminum handle RIDGID pipe wrench on a large valve handle. The name RIDGID stands out well on the big screen.

Movie #2 is good, but somehow just doesn't quite have all it could and/or should.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post

I just saw the 2nd one last night and they had the volume so loud that the explosions were shaking the ground.

It was good, but had some really quirkie dull spots in it where apparently the screenwriters were on a bathroom break, because some of those spots really tripped up the flow.

Computer generated wizardy on the big screen for sure, but the dialogue was less than character rich.

Plus, the main character comes off real cocky throughout the entire first half.

However, I still believe the movie had enough 'good' in it to be worth the watch. 1st time I've watched a sequel that both movies I went and paid to see.

http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=ironman2.htm

If you've seen Sherlock Holmes before this one, you'd know why the plot is beneath Robert Downey Jr. in this one.
                Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 05-10-2010, 11:39 AM.
                Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by reConx View Post
                  She makes the Iron Man

Attachment

She was pretty amazing in the movie. She'll be in others as a result.
                  Attached Files
                  Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Working...
                  X