X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire the idiot

Eric Holder has questioned the constitutionality of Arizona's immigration law and he NEVER READ THE BILL. To top off this idiocy, he then goes round and round and never answers a simple yes or no question concerning Islamic extremist group activity. Who appointed this moron?
    sigpic

Re: Fire the idiot

I saw the same exchange on T. V. Unbelievable ! Watch, some idiot will try to defend Him!
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

The bar was lowered a few years back. Or not.

I don't recall.

Comment

well then we might as well go with it then

Sad thing is, Holder is probably a pretty smart guy but all these beaurocrats are so afraid of saying anything or taking a stand on an issue because they don't want to agitate any body. So rather than answer a question, the waffle and equivocate and end up looking like a complete pratt instead. For God's sake somebody grow a pair.
        sigpic

Comment

Anything said by anyone these days will be used for political advantage. It simply isn't safe anymore to speak open or freely. Words, deeds and votes get taken out of context and framed in a way to define an opponent.

Come fall we will see and hear all sorts of sound bites painting candidates one way or the other. Can't wait to see the ads BP produces. It appears Murkowski and Landrieu are safe.
          Last edited by SpiffPeters; 05-15-2010, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Holders statement was not out of context! He nailed Himself , forever.
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
              Eric Holder has questioned the constitutionality of Arizona's immigration law and he NEVER READ THE BILL. To top off this idiocy, he then goes round and round and never answers a simple yes or no question concerning Islamic extremist group activity. Who appointed this moron?
              Do you have a link? A published article or video clip I can see?

Who says he never read the bill? And whose questions did he fail to answer?

Comment

You can find both on You tube.
                sigpic

Comment

I don't care for Eric Holder, so if you want to call for his firing go for it, I'm not going to waste my time defending him.

I'm going to call you out for a repeated action on your part. I'm of the opinion if you are going to rant and rave about things you should be willing to post cites for what the hell your talking about.

Spiff asked you for a link. It was a reasonable request, as you having already seen it have more knowledge of it and could find it easier then him. You could have at the very least mentioned where you saw these things.

Telling people to go search for it on their own is just kinda rude.

Comment

Are You Two Married ?

Comment

Took me about one minute to find the link.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFO30...eature=related
                      Why doesn't the fed just do it's job and secure the border and enforce our immigration laws? Sure would make life better for the folks paying taxes and enforcing the law.

Comment

Now I know why NHMaster didn't bother providing a link.

Thanks Franki.

Sure, Holder admits he hasn't read the law yet. It is currently under review and he has not been briefed yet. He says he will read the law when they are ready to brief him.

He avoided stating his opinion about the constitutionality of the law because he hasn't read the law yet. Why is this such a big deal?

While I am unimpressed with Holder, if Obama had appointed Rambo or Chuck Norris as AG plenty of folks would still complain.

Comment

Noooooo Spiff, you didn't listen to the whole thing. What Holder said was that he thinks the law is unconstitutional, and he made that comment without reading the law which BTW is only 17 pages. You would think he would at least skim through it before making stupid comments. The other thing he did in another deposition was about Islamic extremists.
                          sigpic

Comment

I listened to the link Franki provided.

According to the congressman, the law is ten pages, not seventeen.

Holder repeatedly refused to offer an opinion.

He did say that he expressed "concern" based on the reporting he had seen, read and heard. Like most of us.

There is a difference between expressing a concern in an informal setting and issuing an opinion via press conference or press release. One is informal, the other is a formal declaration by the US department of justice.

It's likely we will continue to disagree on this matter.

Comment

The difference between ten pages and seventeen pages is legal versus letter size paper.

The problem with Holder is he has been very outspoken on the law (with minimal reservation) and attributes part of his criticism to reports in the media. It seems the minutes it would take to read the law would be more productive than relying on media reports.

Mark
                              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                              X