X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a day!

Ever have one of them days where it seems nothing can go right? At least I was not the guy in the below picture getting rear ended or doing the rear ending.

Today I snapped and let my brother and cousin have it. Now I know why they say do not have family work for you. To top things off today, a large dump truck with trailer decides he wants to be in the right lane where I am, and doesn't know how to use his mirrors. I blew the horn, thank god the shoulder was extra wide due to construction or I would of been pinned between his truck and a wall.

Then I get a call not even 5 minutes after I get home, they want a truck out right now this second, the urinal stopped flushing. As I try to get on the main drag by my house it was backed up real bad. Turned out some guy texting did not see the stopped car in front of him. Below is the picture. I get to this store and asked to see the urinal, they tell me they where told the plumber wouldn't be out till morning and it was not an emergency since the urinal has not been flushing for 2 weeks. All it needed was new batteries for the flush valve.

SOOO.. Yes I had a great day today.

Attached Files
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Re: What a day!

GAH!!...the dreaded call right when you get home Those are the worst! That usually means it's some nasty job nobody else wanted and you get stuck with it. You got off easy with a battery change out

You should have known after friending me on Facebook this morning ....it could only go downhill from there

Could have been worse Ron...you could be the guy in the picture

Comment

Maybe this is how that happened

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xZTuu-6db4

Comment

Another picture after the tow truck pulled the car off the other car.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
          GAH!!...the dreaded call right when you get home Those are the worst! That usually means it's some nasty job nobody else wanted and you get stuck with it. You got off easy with a battery change out

You should have known after friending me on Facebook this morning ....it could only go downhill from there

Could have been worse Ron...you could be the guy in the picture
          Lol Bill, so your saying you are a Jinx? The way I look at things I only have bad luck and when something good does happen its just plain old dumb luck.

Comment

Working...
          X