X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum seems slow...few posts?

At least it seems that way in the plumbing and drain cleaning areas...

I'd like to think it means everyone is too busy working to post, but I suspect it means everyone is, like me, so dead there isn't much to talk about.

Anyone else notice this, or am I making it up in my mind?
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Re: Forum seems slow...few posts?

i've been fairly busy of late. this week is sort of slow but that's ok as i can get some necessary stuff done. i check in every once and a while when i'm by the computer

steve
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

It happens every year.. after the beginning of march everything drops off. I wish it just kept going strong the whole summer but that's the facts of life.

Comment

I've been busier at work. Less time to goof off here. When I get home I'm working outside as the weather is nicer now.
        www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

We are slammed right now.

Comment

It seems like the woodworking forums are dying a slow death too. Many of the old members seem to have disappeared altogether or only post once in a blue moon.
            Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I'll try to make something out of wood soon.

J.C.

Comment

Not much new to ask about..

How many times does one need to initiate a new post asking how to adjust a table saw blade?
                The search function provides a myriad of quality information...
                Setting a saw blade in 2007 is the same as in 2010.

Since Ridgid is lagging in introducing new power tools it's quiet.
                As long as Home Depot does not offer individual Ridgid tools or stock them or their consumables there is little more to discuss...

The LSA process is still confusing and awkward to establish. Home Depot still after 3+ years or longer has no clue what the LSA program is or is not!

By now we all know E-bay has more Ridgid tools and parts available
                Than home Depot ever has!

I have been to three local Home Depot stores here in metro Phoenix and none have any 18v 3AH lithium-ion batteries..[at $99.00]. E-Bay
                has many of them at $59.00 each!!!!!! BRAND NEW IN SEALED PACKAGES!!!!!

Cactus Man

Comment

Working...
                X