I'm baaaaack!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm baaaaack!!!!!

Sorry all. Haven't been on here for a few weeks (something like two months or more). I'm reading up on a bunch of the threads, trying to get caught up on any excitement or news that I missed. Hope things are well for all. Let me know if there's anything new that I need to / should know.

Re: I'm baaaaack!!!!!

What, did Canada finally thaw out?

Welcome Back.
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
      Sorry all. Haven't been on here for a few weeks (something like two months or more). I'm reading up on a bunch of the threads, trying to get caught up on any excitement or news that I missed. Hope things are well for all. Let me know if there's anything new that I need to / should know.
      We expect more than this from you.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Mark....didn't you ban Keith right after the Roundup because of the forum dress code.?
        The Other Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rick1643 View Post
          Mark....didn't you ban Keith right after the Roundup because of the forum dress code.?
          No but I should have. A man that size in a skirt is an ugly sight for sure.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
            What, did Canada finally thaw out?

Welcome Back.
            Nope - we didn't really have a heavy winter here around the Great Lakes. But I did just get over my massive hangover from the Olympics. Too many mojitos and cigars in celebration of that one.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
              We expect more than this from you.

Mark
              Are you saying that I blather on and type a lot?!!?!!?! Is that what you're saying?!!!?!?!?!

Comment

You should knowthere is something very wrong happening here! People are acting strangely, not like themselves. It's as if they are somehow not the same people! I noticed this after a rather heavy meteor storm a few weeks back. I received a few large plant pods in the mail, strange, I didn't join any clubs?

Comment

hello kieth

Comment

Missed you guys.

Comment

LOL. And so, another 2 months have gone by, with me not being on here that often. So much for having some free time...

Comment

Working...
                      X