X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support immigration-not illegal immigration

Sure you've seen this email floating around but in case you haven't.

Hey everyone out there!

We, in Arizona, know you're boycotting us -- but you really should come out here and see our Beautiful Sonoran Desert.

It's just gorgeous right now! We know you'd love it and maybe you can share what you saw with the rest of the country so they can love it too!

This is on an 'illegal super - highway' from Mexico to the USA (Tucson) used by human smugglers.

This area is located in a wash, approximately 1.5 miles long, just south of Tucson, Arizona. If a flood came, all this would be washed to the river and then onto the sea!

It is estimated over 5,000 discarded backpacks are in this wash. Countless water containers, food wrappers, clothing, feces, including thousands of soiled baby diapers. And as you can see in this picture, fresh footprints leading right into it.

As we kept walking down the wash, we thought for sure it was going to end, but around every corner was more and more trash!

And of course the trail leading out of the wash in our city, heads directly NORTH to Tucson, then leads to your town tomorrow.

They've already come through here. Isn't Arizona just beautiful, America?

Why would you boycott us???

Our desert has basically been turned into a landfill.

The trash left behind by people illegally crossing our border is another Environmental Disaster to hit the USA.

If these actions had been done in one of our Northwest Forests or Seashore National Parks areas, there would be an uprising of the American people.....but this is the Arizona-Mexican border.

You won't see these pictures on CNN, ABC, NBC or the Arizona Republic Repugnant newspaper. Nor will they mention the disease that comes from the uncovered human waste left in our desert.

However, with respect to CNN, ABC & NBC, they do offer us "Special Reports" on cheating celebrity spouses....

This information needs to be seen by the rest of the country.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: Support immigration-not illegal immigration

http://freemenow.wordpress.com/2010/...special-deals/
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Thanks Mark, the pics showed when typeing the thread it just didn't show once I posted it. Could future viewers please refer to Mark's post.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Just so I can save the brainless sheep some time, I'll post these comments so they can continue to smell their own farts.

RACIEST!! Obviously this is work done by Teabaggers to make it look like we have a problem. You are obviously a Teabagger and a member of the KKK. If this is real then why hasn't CBS and the like reported it?
        My Prius gets 7000mpg your redneck truck is killing Polar Bears.
        ALL HAIL OBAMA!!!!!!!!!

God Us!
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/restarea.asp
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

That's funny, I also checked snopes last week when I first saw this. It almost seems impossible but it was true.

Mark

Comment

The photo is from June, 2007. Since then the numbers coming across the border have diminished substantially and the net effect is that there are over 1.5 million fewer illegals in the country today than in 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiffPeters View Post
                The photo is from June, 2007. Since then the numbers coming across the border have diminished substantially and the net effect is that there are over 1.5 million fewer illegals in the country today than in 2008.
                That makes it all ok, right?

J.C.

Comment

Wow Gene... are you having a bad day or what?

Calling Gear Junkie a "racist" because he post some pictures of trash left behind by "illegals" seems a bit over the top. He didn't fabricate the pictures or the story behind them and both story and photos are true.

While it seems quite evident that he thinks the illegal immigration issue is serious and out of hand, it certainly doesn't make him a racist and it certainly doesn't deserve your casting of the "racist" label on him.

I noticed your, "ALL HAIL OBAMA!!!!!!!!!" remark.... am I to comprehend from it, that you don't like something about the President, or are you a "racist", simply not liking him because he's our first "black" president? One might just as easily form such an opinion of you, even though you might have several good reasons, in your mind, for not liking the current administration.

The fact of the immigration situation is that it is, what it IS. There are certainly a wealth of "reasons" for the number of illegals crossing the border and there are certainly tens of thousands of individual cases where these people are in need, and well deserving of a better life. But the fact is, they are here illegally. In many cases, this illegaql immigration is terrible; not only for them, but also for the communities that are struggling in vane to support them.

Like it or not, it is both a social and a political problem and one in which name calling isn't going to help anyone.

CWS
                  Last edited by CWSmith; 05-24-2010, 08:01 PM.

Comment

I'm fairly certain Gene was being facetious.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                      I'm fairly certain Gene was being facetious.

Mark
                      Yeah, he was being like what you said.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                        Yeah, he was being like what you said.
                        LOL

fa·ce·tious

–adjective

1. not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark.

2. amusing; humorous.

3. lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous: a facetious person.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiffPeters View Post
                          Why do you think the numbers have decreased? Is it because of increased enforcement? Is it because the Fed has clamped down? Is it because they are afraid to come here anymore? NOOOOOOO. It's because the economy is in the toilet and there aren't as many jobs for them. When things improve, like locusts they will be back.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah (spits tobacco) I was being that pretty mouth word Mark said.

I was just pointing out that if you have an opinion that differs from certain people (the blind sheep/lemmings)you are now branded a racists and a member of the KKK.

I was being um..... ahh..... fictitious (crushes beer can into head)
                            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

LOL, You guys are too much work.

fic·ti·tious

–adjective
                              1. created, taken, or assumed for the sake of concealment; not genuine; false: fictitious names.
                              2. of, pertaining to, or consisting of fiction; imaginatively produced or set forth; created by the imagination: a fictitious hero.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                              X