• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelieveable, I'm shocked!!!

What is the world coming to?

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/our...ff-his-braids/

Re: Unbelieveable, I'm shocked!!!

It may be the economy. Just think of all the money in hair products he just saved.

Comment

Who would have thought cutting off the braids would make him look MORE like a woman?

Comment

My daughter has Alopecia. It's getting to a point now that we are starting to look into wigs. How cool would that be to get our hands on those locks.
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
          My daughter has Alopecia. It's getting to a point now that we are starting to look into wigs. How cool would that be to get our hands on those locks.
          Contact Willie. You never know might be worth a shot. Might have to fight the Smithsonian for it.

James

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
            Who would have thought cutting off the braids would make him look MORE like a woman?
            Yup
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X