Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP!! Where do I find this part for my Ridgid outfeed table / saw horse?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!! Where do I find this part for my Ridgid outfeed table / saw horse?

Hello, I have two Ridgid out-feed tables / saw horses I purchased from Home Depot about a year ago and I've broken the tightening levers that allow you to adjust the height on BOTH of them!!! I did NOT man-handle them! They're obviously a lesser quality then what they're producing now, because I have the exact same lever on my Ridgid miter saw stand (which I have used many more times with no problems). Regardless, I really like the stands and would like to replace the broken parts.

Any idea what these are called and where I can get two replacements?

Thanks!!

Re: HELP!! Where do I find this part for my Ridgid outfeed table / saw horse?

www.reidsupply.com

http://www.reidsupply.com/Results.aspx?pid=10022027
    "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

Comment

Thanks!!

I realize it's a long shot, but is there any chance you would happen to know the size I need??? It appears to be universal (same one used on multiple Ridgid products).

Comment

I'm thinking it's 3/8-16.

EDIT: Just to be on the safe side, see if the stub will accept a 3/8" hex nut before you order new handles.
        Last edited by BadgerDave; 06-01-2010, 10:18 AM.
        ================================================== ====
        All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

I'm thinking it's 3/8-16.

EDIT: Just to be on the safe side, see if the stub will accept a 3/8" hex nut before you order new handles.
          Perfect!! I'll do that. Thanks!

Comment

Here's the replacement.... http://www.ereplacementparts.com/han...si32o9insu9g10

Comment

If you think that you can get by without the ratcheting feature the original knob comes with I'll bet you could find something like this knob locally for a lot less than $10.
              ================================================== ====
              All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Working...
              X