Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Son Issac

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: My Son Issac

    Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
    Congrats! Boy, we are all having babies around here like we're part of Marky Mark's clan or something!
    What are you talking about? You know for a fact the minute you signed the ""contract" you were part of our clan. Phoebe has birth rights so she is an anchor baby to the clan. As for Rick, I think we need taller fences.

    Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: My Son Issac

      Congrats to you guys, now go get some rest.

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: My Son Issac

        So i guess this is what happens in the world when there is a year without a Round Up! Please Ridgid, have one next year! I don't think I can do this again so soon!
        I love my plumber

        "My Hero"

        Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: My Son Issac

          Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
          So i guess this is what happens in the world when there is a year without a Round Up! Please Ridgid, have one next year! I don't think I can do this again so soon!
          Actually I heard it was because the economy is so bad people are looking for cheap things to do. Won't they be surprised.

          Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

          I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: My Son Issac

            Congrats Dan!
            www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: My Son Issac

              Congrats Dan
              Rod
              MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
              Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
              http://unclognh.com
              http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

              Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: My Son Isaac

                So we are finally home

                after I posted that Isaac was born my wife Kristi started going down hill. The birth did not go as planned she had to have an emergency C-section, the baby had wrapped the cord around it's neck and tied a knot in it as well. Every thing was going good once the baby was out. Kristi was doing good for the first day but she had lost a lot of blood and she was not recovering. She had to have a blood transfusion but after that she was doing much better.

                I wonder how many of you guys noticed I spelled Issac's name wrong on the threat tittle? I was very tired at that point I had only slept 2 hrs in the last 72 hrs.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: My Son Issac

                  dan, glad to hear all is well now with your wife and new son

                  time for you to get some rest and some help. i think our friend steve still knows how to change diapers. i sure hope he does as i'll need him too

                  thanks for the update.

                  rick.
                  phoebe it is

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: My Son Isaac

                    Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
                    So we are finally home

                    I wonder how many of you guys noticed I spelled Issac's name wrong on the threat tittle? .
                    I thought you just had a creative way of spelling it! I'm glad you are all home and Kristi is doing better. She is so tiny it probably didn't take much to wipe her out.
                    I love my plumber

                    "My Hero"

                    Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: My Son Issac

                      Congratulations. Enjoy these days. My youngest of 3 will turn 28 this year. I truely miss the running them from place to place. An empty nest can be lonely.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: My Son Issac

                        Dan,

                        Congratulations on the birth of your new son! A very proud moment indeed.

                        CWS

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: My Son Issac

                          Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                          i think our friend steve still knows how to change diapers. i sure hope he does as i'll need him too

                          rick.

                          I thought you had that problem under control. Back on the diapers again?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: My Son Isaac

                            Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
                            So we are finally home

                            after I posted that Isaac was born my wife Kristi started going down hill. The birth did not go as planned she had to have an emergency C-section, the baby had wrapped the cord around it's neck and tied a knot in it as well. Every thing was going good once the baby was out. Kristi was doing good for the first day but she had lost a lot of blood and she was not recovering. She had to have a blood transfusion but after that she was doing much better.

                            I wonder how many of you guys noticed I spelled Issac's name wrong on the threat tittle? I was very tired at that point I had only slept 2 hrs in the last 72 hrs.
                            Sign that boy up for Scouts!
                            www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: My Son Issac

                              Congratulations Dan!

                              From the sounds of it good thing he came early...

                              Thatsa Big Boy!
                              411 Plumb Appliance Stimulus Package

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: My Son Isaac

                                What is sleep?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X