X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wacky Hair Day

So every year my daughters school has a Wacky Hair Day contest.
    She won last year and today

Pretty ironic too as she has lost most of the hair on her head and all of her eyebrow and eyelash hair.

Kind of sucks for a 13 year old girl but she has a pretty positive attitude about it. She owns it rather then it owning her.

This year she decided since her bald spots are getting so bad she can no longer hide them, that she'd crew cut the back and leave the top just long enough to make what she calls a fohawk, and use markers (washable) to make leopard prints in the bald spots.
    It came out pretty good. She had to have her hearing tested this A.M. and the woman asked if they were tattoos umm..yeah, I'm going to let my 13 year old tat her head....

pic 1 Last years wacky hair

pic 2 messing around with the markers. we drew on eyebrows and she's making one of a thousand of her goofy faces.

pic 3 Finished product.
    Attached Files
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Re: Wacky Hair Day

one more
    Attached Files
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

God Bless her Gene! Attitude may not be everything, but it sure counts for a lot. We do have some control over these situations, the key is realizing that and making it work for us. Tomorrow I have my surgery and I refuse get nervous and upset. I'll be in good hands for the procedure and what will be will be. Everyday is a gift and should be treated as such, no sense in ruining it needlesly. Think positive.

Comment

WTF???? THE FRANK DA MAN IS GOING UNDER DA KNIFE??

Godspeed, my friend, I hope and pray everything goes well. I probably wouldn't bother ever coming to this page again if The Armz checked out.

Let a brutha know when all is Okey Dokey....

Oh...and Mr. Bickford, your daughter appears wiser than those 3 times+ her age. Someone must be bringing that young-un up right!
        I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Working...
        X