Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
don't get any ideas piper Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • don't get any ideas piper

    watching the news this morning and a plumber in detroit had to deliver his baby in the bathroom

    http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/dpg_...elivers-a-baby

    rick.
    phoebe it is

  • #2
    Re: don't get any ideas piper

    Don't you get any ideas! Your instructions are to get me to a hospital and call Brenda on the way for !
    I love my plumber

    "My Hero"

    Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: don't get any ideas piper

      Here is my take, a guy who has to video tape his blood test to show how "brave" he was has no business birth-in no babies.

      Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

      I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: don't get any ideas piper

        I delivered one in a truck stop parking lot once

        I was there as an EMT, not a plumber tho.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: don't get any ideas piper

          It's not difficult Rick, just catch.

          Oh yeah....... wear rain gear......

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: don't get any ideas piper

            My mother in law has a funny story she tells about when my brother-in-law was born . The doctor delivering used clamps to try and help pull the baby out. The clamps slipped and he went flying across the room as well as did the table of tools next to him and a nurse. He got up frantically looking for the baby thinking that the baby came out flew across the room with him .

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: don't get any ideas piper

              Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
              It's not difficult Rick, just catch.

              Oh yeah....... wear rain gear......
              is it like playing football or like jetting

              i might end up doing my end zone dance

              rick.
              phoebe it is

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: don't get any ideas piper

                Just get me to the hospital and call Brenda!
                I love my plumber

                "My Hero"

                Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: don't get any ideas piper

                  Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                  Just get me to the hospital and call Brenda!
                  Do what the nice lady says Rick....

                  Angry pregnant women are scary creatures.

                  Tell her she's pretty, and that you'll get her to the hospital........



                  oh yeah.... when she says it's all your fault, and that YOU did this to her... just agree if you wanna live

                  i'm told all the pain and discomfort seems insignificant once you get to hold your new baby

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: don't get any ideas piper

                    Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                    is it like playing football or like jetting

                    i might end up doing my end zone dance

                    rick.

                    NO SPIKING THE BABY THOUGH!
                    NONE OF THIS:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: don't get any ideas piper

                      Rick you can use your See Snake to how far the baby has to go to come out
                      Charlie

                      My seek the peek fundraiser page
                      http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040


                      http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

                      new work pictures 12/09
                      http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: don't get any ideas piper

                        Originally posted by radar_40 View Post
                        Do what the nice lady says Rick....

                        Angry pregnant women are scary creatures.

                        Tell her she's pretty, and that you'll get her to the hospital........



                        oh yeah.... when she says it's all your fault, and that YOU did this to her... just agree if you wanna live

                        i'm told all the pain and discomfort seems insignificant once you get to hold your new baby


                        I don't know what women all ways complain about child birth never hurt me one bit.....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: don't get any ideas piper

                          Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
                          Rick you can use your See Snake to how far the baby has to go to come out
                          Charlie! Don't mess with a pregnant girl! I will have the sand delivered tomorrow!
                          I love my plumber

                          "My Hero"

                          Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: don't get any ideas piper

                            Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
                            I don't know what women all ways complain about child birth never hurt me one bit.....

                            Joey you tell Kristi I said that and I am dead man! So ssshhh please, it will be our little secret.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: don't get any ideas piper

                              I know how to get a hold of all of your wives!
                              I love my plumber

                              "My Hero"

                              Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X