X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday = 5 cents off at SHELL

At the SHELL gasoline stations (some sell D2 as well) do they have a 5 cents off per gallon deal on Thursdays? They do it at most locations in the Washington, DC area in Maryland. I have noticed that their posted prices seem to run higher than most other brands and especially the Brand X stations. This is for Regular 87, Plus 89 and Super 93 grades. I think it's wild how many Brand X stations are popping up and also that there are several new local chains.

Re: Thursday = 5 cents off at SHELL

here in tennessee the sunco stations on fridays have every grade of gas for the same price as reg unleaded, so in my area that means pem for $2.48 a gallon
    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
      here in tennessee the sunco stations on fridays have every grade of gas for the same price as reg unleaded, so in my area that means pem for $2.48 a gallon
      We are paying $1.31 a litre where I live right and that works out to be around $5.24 a gallon

Tony

Comment

For what it's worth I only need Regular 87, but the price runs from about $2.60 up to $3.05 per gallon based on location mostly. In the high $$$ fancy YUP-PEE areas it runs high. What's wild is that along a main road not far from me, I can save over 25 cents/gallon just by heading north a few miles from the high priced stations. In areas that were priced low last summer some stations jacked up the prices and others nearby did too. It pays to have some watchful eyes and having friends tell each other daily prices. NO WAY am I going very far just to save say 50 cents on a fill up, but I don't mind 3 or 4 miles to save say $2.00 and especially if it's on route to somewhere I need to go anyway.

Comment

Working...
        X