drum fans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drum fans

i am looking to buy a 36"-48" drum fan in the $2-300 price range it will be used less then 30 hours a week, any sujestions?
    9/11/01, never forget.

Re: drum fans

wish i could help you, but i'm a sectional fan

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      wish i could help you, but i'm a sectional fan

rick.

hummmmmmmm
      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

try hare
        Industrial Grade Drum Fans Super Air Movers - Commercial Grade Fans/Air Movers

Comment

one of my clients, a seaplane srvice, uses the Air King direct drives in the hangers and they DO move some air and run about 16+ hours a day

steve
          In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

OSC

Is this the type of fan you have in mind? If yes, you may want to check a farm supply place like TSC - Tractor Supply Co.

www.tractorsupply.com (Home Pace where you can try to locate one of their walk-in stores)

Northern Tool & Equipment has them and I'm sure could ship one to you, but be sure to ask about the shipping costs. 1-800-221-0616
            http://www.northerntool.com/shop/too...atchallpartial

In the search box type in Big Country Fan and that should take you to where you can check out the different models. Because of size and weight shipping and handling would get pretty costly. If you can find one that you can buy and haul yourself you'll save some good $$$.

You might ask at Home Depot or Lowes as I have now and then seen them.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Woussko; 06-23-2010, 02:57 PM.

Comment

got this one from lowes for 239, 3 speed also most were only 2 speeds and yes i need to clean my shop.
              Attached Files
              9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Larry Mullen Jr. and Butch Trucks

J.C.

Comment

Working...
                X